maybe see u up there, I'll be the one with the buck teeth and leathery tail!!!

\:D

check out snow forecast . com for the report, freezing level will be just under mid station which should be fine from the top of the ropeway, raining below it. Either way, the winds don7t seem strong so everything should be open

we have to believe!!!!!

shhhh!!! Either way I'm on the same ticket as BB, prob gonna meet over lunch so if its crap I guess he'll kill me and you won't hear from me again!!

\:D

It was a good day sliding, but the snow wasn't great. TBH if it was my first day riding I wud've been happy but I have had some great quality snow this year and I'm a little judgemental now!! \:\)

On the lower slopes it was sugary and slushy, as expected. (It was also pissing down when I arrived at Yuzawa), but from the top of the gondola that rain was snow, and although it was wet and heavy it was still decent. The evry top run in the trees was good, heavy "powder" but not firm, it was still pretty soft, I got in some untracked turns which I was pretty chuffed about. there were a few people I saw hiking further and I was a little jealous, but i know my limitations!!

My phone was wavering in and out of coverage, I had lunch about 12 at the top of the gondola, was looking around for any other people on their Jack but then I headed back out about 12.45. I finished just a little later, was down at the bottom for about 3.45. Good to hear that you had a good time, we'll get a beer next time!!