Look at the lineup of musicians!!!

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND + WIDESPREAD PANIC + JOHN MAYER + 311 + PHIL LESH AND FRIENDS + PRIMUS + THIEVERY CORPORATION + SNOOP DOGG + MICHAEL FRANTI AND SPEARHEAD + MODEST MOUSE + STS9 (SOUND TRIBE SECTOR NINE) + YONDER MOUNTAIN STRING BAND WITH JON FISHMAN + GOV'T MULE + SLIGHTLY STOOPID + THE BLACK KEYS + GOGOL BORDELLO + CITIZEN COPE + KELLER WILLIAMS AND THE WMD'S + DEREK TRUCKS AND SUSAN TEDESCHI SOUL STEW REVIVAL + THE DRESDEN DOLLS + RAY LAMONTAGNE + THE DISCO BISCUITS + DRIVE-BY TRUCKERS + OF MONTREAL + GOMEZ + COLBIE CAILLAT + BRETT DENNEN + MEDESKI, MARTIN, AND WOOD + TAJ MAHAL + ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA + CRYSTAL METHOD + JJ GREY & MOFRO + THE GREYBOY ALLSTARS + THE SECRET MACHINES + BETH ORTON + BETTYE LAVETTE + JAKOB DYLAN AND THE GREEN MOUNTAIN REBELS + A3 + LOTUS + MIKE GORDON + YARD DOGS ROAD SHOW + STATE RADIO + THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS + SAGE FRANCIS + TEA LEAF GREEN + EMMITT NERSHI BAND + RAILROAD EARTH + BASSNECTAR + PNUMA TRIO + DIPLO + FLOSSTRADAMUS + THE JUAN MACLEAN + EOTO + PANJEA WITH MICHAEL KANG + THE DYNAMITES FEATURING CHARLES WALKER + DJ REKHA + DEAD CONFEDERATE + DJ ROOTZ + MOTION POTION + SOJORN + BUSDRIVER

Gawd Id love to be in Michigan for that clap.gif eek.gif clap.gif

Sheet, living here suxs ass sometimes \:\(

Originally Posted By: big-will
I know Modest Mouse - that's the band that Johnny Marr is in now, right?

I've heard of them, they have a song called "The View" which isn't bad. I "bought" it ;\) from the internet thinking it was a song from the Scottish band The View, obviously it wasn't but I listened to it and thought it was ok so kept it on my ipod

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND + WIDESPREAD PANIC + JOHN MAYER + 311 + PHIL LESH AND FRIENDS + PRIMUS + THIEVERY CORPORATION + SNOOP DOGG + MICHAEL FRANTI AND SPEARHEAD + MODEST MOUSE + GOV'T MULE + CITIZEN COPE + DEREK TRUCKS AND SUSAN TEDESCHI SOUL STEW REVIVAL + MEDESKI, MARTIN, AND WOOD + TEA LEAF GREEN +

Are the ones I would love to see...jamming!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
 Originally Posted By: big-will
I know Modest Mouse - that's the band that Johnny Marr is in now, right?

I've heard of them, they have a song called "The View" which isn't bad. I "bought" it ;\) from the internet thinking it was a song from the Scottish band The View, obviously it wasn't but I listened to it and thought it was ok so kept it on my ipod

i'm not a huge modest mouse fan, but they have some good songs - also check out "dashboard" and "float on"
get songs to chuck into a playlist