Wow I have developed a real liking for the Blendy coffee bags where you pop the bag on the top of your mug and you have your own mini dripilator. I bought heaps last year when I was in japan and this year as well bringing 12 packs of 10 back to Oz with me.

Trouble is we have nothing like these and I really like blended coffee but making a single cup is a hassel. I like the Green and Brown packets (not so much the cream coloured ones) and would love to find a supplier of them that will post them or that distributes them here in Australia.

Any ideas

Nup - not trading in my commercial coffee machine for any drip bags - nah-uh! Nothing like a creamy latte to start the day, strong blacks to keep you on task, and yummy fluffy hot chocolate as a nightcap!

Just a tip for the Aussie shopper - take a stroll down the coffee aisle at the supermarket and you will find coffee bags. They work the same way as a tea bag - and come in a few different brands.

Originally Posted By: thursday.
bit of wasteful packaging though.

Indeed. I wouldn't drink em at home.

That said, the mild Mon Cafe one is quite nice. The paper tent thing for holding the bag above the cup is also much better than the ones with little hooks that are supposed to catch on the lip. They can be quite temperamental.