Originally Posted By: veronica
Is it me, or does anybody feel that when men get together, say 4 or more, and start talking they sound like a bunch of savages??

Not so. Actually, we're really technologically inclined. Not just things like sportscars and fighter jets. Our disposable shaving razors have light weight ergonometric graphite handles, lubra-strip aloe pivoting heads and nine different diamond plated blades. A savage would shave with a sharp peice of flint and a chunk of lard.
Is it me, or does anybody feel that when men get together, say 4 or more, and start talking they sound like a bunch of savages??

Is it me, or does anybody feel that when woman get together, say 4 or more, and start talking they sound like a bunch of banshees??
 Originally Posted By: SG

Is it me, or does anybody feel that when woman get together, say 4 or more, and start talking they sound like a bunch of banshees??

Is it me, or does anybody feel that when woman get together, say 4 or more, and start talking they sound like a bunch of fishwives??

MJ - I'm actually quite soft esp in the company of men.

I think I can get quite hard in the company of woman, but it hasn't been tested for a long time.

The hardness not the women.

But in the company of my beloved wife I can be any thing at any time.