Nothing is confirmed yet, but I am planning to visit Fattwins in Hakuba this Easter for a week and the provisional dates are 18-25 March. CB and BP, I hope you can make it up there during that period.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Markie
Thursday, the snow is always crap in Hakuba when I am there, so I strongly recommend you go to Niseko instead.

I'll be in N from 13th March. But also awaiting Echineko's reply.

CB I am not to flexible on my holiday dates this Easter and since this is a relatively early Easter I'm hoping to be able to do Sun Alpina at last. So I may not be able to catch you in Hakuba nor Kansai kondo. But as I'm counting down my last working days in my life, we'll have plenty of time to work something out in the not too distant future.

Ewok 2. Thanks, and Happy New Year to you too. That is certainly not too late, especially since Chinese New Year is not till next month. Right now, I am busy looking forward to my week in France (Val d'Isere/Tignes) in a few weeks. That should be really good. And then after that, I can still enjoy Hakuba in Easter!

It was really great fun in Furano but definitely not as much fun as if you had come too! They have some very delicious Beef BBQ restaurants there. The weather was very nice while I was there and the slopes were not crowded at all. You have to try it out some time.

Oh great, sunrise! It would be great to ski with you again. I will always remember the best ski-lifts rides of my life were those I shared with you when you were singing all the way up.

Fatts, I know it may close depending on the snow conditions but this is the earliest Easter we've had for a long time so I hope this year it can hold out till I arrive.

Thursday, you don't need to twist my arm to get me to Hokkaido. But don't you hate the slow processing of the immigration at the airport there, both when we arrive and when we depart? I think I might avoid the direct flight there next time and maybe go via Kansai....and maybe pick up a CB on the way there.

Honto desu ka? Dam! So I won't be able to try them out this year.

So far, I've got Doris and Steve coming with me this time. Another four have expressed interest but have not confirmed yet. Expect us there in the evening of Mar 18.

I would like to do a bit of both but if there is no van, that could be a problem. We might want somewhere near the slopes.

Could you find out what it would cost to rent a van for a week? It could be for Hakuba only or we could pick it up from Nagano and return it there.