• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks TJ, hope to catch you while we're there.

CB. Jitsuha, the girl in the pic is still head-over-heels with me even though we officially broke up more than a year ago. She nevertheless has lunch with me every day because she works in my school and has been crying her eyes out every day when we are at lunch because she knows about this serious relationship.

BTW, she is also the one whom I said sent me Valentine's Day gifts, the only time I had ever received them in my life....and they were pretty expensive gifts too!

Saturday night sounds good Markie. We are in. thumbsup.gif

If you make it earlyish, say 6.30-7.00 I'll bring the kids for dinner and stay for a 'few' beers afterwards.

cheers

Thanks for pointing that out, Weegeoff. I was aiming at Saturday all along but wrote 23rd because that was when Mantas said he was arriving. Then I tried to pull a fast one by putting the two togehter! So which date is better, Saturday or Sunday?

No, sunrise, I have never mentioned anything about her to anyone ever before. In fact, after that first meeting in Hakuba I didn't see her again till January this year after I got back from Furano. We bumped into each other at a dinner party and I asked her out after that. I never got a chance to even talk to her while we were at Hakuba (maybe because slow was there, so guess where my attention was focused).

I am supposed to be her first date in 7 years since her divorce because she kept brushing off everyone. I have no idea why I got so lucky and all her friends were very surprised when she accepted my advances. So this is a totally new development. So new that she is going to Niseko this Easter while I am going to Hakuba because we were already booked on these before we started dating.

lol.gif

Okay then it must have been another divorcee that you mentioned, or at least I think it was a single mum, I think you were hanging out with her in France a few seasons back? Anyway, good for you.

No, not that one either. Never mentioned her before to anyone. Maybe because I always thought she was way out of my league (Fattwins, don't you think so?). I never dreamed she would look twice at me.

Congrats, Markie!! clap.gif

I was wondering when you were coming to Hakuba this winter.

Too bad your girlfriend/fiancee won't be there with you...

I try to be in Hakuba on that weekend to see your happy smile. smile.gif

Sunrise, how's everything going? Can you come to Hakuba with me?

Originally Posted By: Markie
Thanks for pointing that out, Weegeoff. I was aiming at Saturday all along but wrote 23rd because that was when Mantas said he was arriving. Then I tried to pull a fast one by putting the two togehter! So which date is better, Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday night is better for me, we arrive in Hakuba Saturday late arvo so may still be able to make it. But don't organize it on my account.
Good luck with the new lady Markie. She sucumbed to your charms because she is only human after all.
lol.gif

What's Lent? lol.gif

Okay, I'm trying to get up there, a friend has asked me to come and play at a party in Hakuba that weekend. As long as I can keep up to date with an online course I'm doing I'll be able to come up, in which case, watch out!