there is a canadian guy who did that same sort of thing a few years ago. name is rick mercer. the trouble with this type of comedy though is that they don't show the hundreds of people asked who don't make fools of themselves.

good point daver, but the fact that there are people like those in the video and more than just a few is pretty scary.

you could do that in any country, go to the westside of tracks in any city and find those people, you could certainly find plenty of them in certain parts of NZ

the old boy who wants to make big glass crater out of the middle east craked up though

more stupid people - if a 4 metre great white is circling your 6 metre boat what would you do? I dunno how 'bout hold me by the ankles and dip me in the water to get a good shot!

madness!

began photographing the shark by dipping his hand beneath the surface and snapping about 50 shots on his waterproof digital camera.

His mates even dangled him upside down, dunking his head into the ocean, in a bid to get a better photo of the shark

693453.jpg