• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurobishi quad was open and then drop down to the Alpen quad. Actually I was dropping the same line on Thursday and staying high at the end and walking up about 50mts. Great snow up high. Party in Hakuba tonight at Masta Brasta and more snow due as well. I have a late trip into Nagano before I can start drinking so I may be good to do another early session. (probably not)

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
 Originally Posted By: stemik
thats correct

aww, that's a drag

Short but sweet Kuma. I wanted to hike up from the Virgin and do a line down that face. It was there for the signing. No time today. I am sure someone would have done it by the end of the day
 Originally Posted By: Kumapix
 Originally Posted By: stemik
thats correct

aww, that's a drag

no it wasn't crowded - not at all.
thats correct was for Kumapix regarding the lift
 Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
Did you take the pow sticks out again Stemik or go for the carvers?

with the kids so took some old all round skis out. - nice day for some carvers on the courdroy

Only had one beer last night so back up there this morning. Awesome powder morning. 30+ cm. This time we dropped into skyline and did the ten minute hike back to Panorama. Very worthwhile. Saw AK, EBC and Stemik up on the hill. A few were doing the climb up under the Grat and got some sweet lines above the Virgin Cafe.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
whats the weather forecast for Hakuba next week?

I might be coming up for a cheeky day, yesterday at Kagura has really given me the flavour for it!!

Keep an eye on the snow for maybe Tuesday. Its still only the top sections of the hills that are open but it's still a fair amount of terrain. Today was more crowded but no lift lines.