• SnowJapan Admin

skidaisuki, I believe that you are the one who has emailed us about this once or twice. (Correct me if I am wrong).

If you do not like our reporting pages, please just don't read them. At least please do not come on here and make fun of them in public... on our website!

They may not be perfect, but I think we have the right to be understandably not keen on people being over-critical and sarcastic about small non-factual details when we know the huge amount of effort, resources and committment that goes into planning and posting them each and every single day for up to 5-6 months a year. Not to mention the fact that you are reading them for free.

Thank you.

My sense of humour is clearly coming out sounding wrong today.... must've been all the sake I drank in Ginza last night.

I really appreciate the Now reports - they are all interesting and useful.

And, Klingon - I don't think I'm an idiot...

grungy -can see what you mean, but that wasn't how my first post was intended. I just liked the sound of what I said, and the point about Furano reports was sincerely made. The point about Hakuba sounded a bit rude but was just teasing.

SJ - I like the summary of the Daily Reports that you now offer...that's really useful.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

• SnowJapan Admin

Thank you.

The summary on the calendar:

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/daily/nowcalendar.php

..has actually has been there since last season. We thought that it would be a good idea to post daily links to each daily summary on the Forums and hopefully once that builds up into some volume it will become another good way for people to easily find the info they are looking for.

\:\)