I think you'd be lucky to get a place so as to be able to slum it. Afterall, it is very late in the booking season. But you never know, get your flight, hop on the bus and stand in the Hirafu carpark with a sign. Stranger things have happened.

What you need do wannaB is start making some calls/emails.

Get a couple of contacts and start there - if they say no, ask if they can recommend anyone else to try - then ring/email them...and keep going.

Unfortunately the place is popular. We struggled to get what we wanted and had to juggle dates to get it, and that was in April!

But ring around!

As has been said above, there are still places but you have to do the hard yard and contact others. I have heard of awesome places that I didn't think were available until someone said "i contacted this guy, who put me in touch with this guy but his was taken but he knew another guy.........."

Send me a PM cause I cant send you one, also try Go Native or Mike Pow

Originally Posted By: neversummer
Send me a PM cause I cant send you one, also try Go Native or Mike Pow

I don't think he is switched on for PM privaleges yet. I am not either, and my post are a bit higher than his... so unless he asks SJF for them to be switched on there are no PM's going back and forth.

But even without them - get one number/email from here - or google search it and start there! Pro-active!

stay at Waza's - if Go Native can get you in there that is - legend bloke - drives like a lunatic and hates dingos so if you are of that nationality not sure if he will take a stray like you haha- anyway enjoy your time up there-

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
Go Native might no a few places if things are full. Wazas world which I cant ever find the website. Met Waza once or twice while he was visiting and he was a nice guy.

He WAZZA nice guy haha !