How much in your wallet?

Thanks, CB, sounds good. But jitsuha, I'm just all talk and no action. I'd never get intimate with anyone unless I really like them and had at least a chance of developing a relationship with and I certainly would never pay for intimacy.

Originally Posted By: Mantas
For the uninitiated, here's a bit of Aussie venacular for our currency notes.

A Blue swimmer.....$10....(the name of a particular type of crab we eat, that has blue coloring.
A Redback..............$20....the name of a poisonous spider with a red strip on it's back
A Pineapple ............$50....the note has a similar color to a pineapple
A Lobster................$100... the same color as......OK you get it.

or a tenner
twenny
fiddy

I've never really heard those one's Mantas.

As for my previous post... They have signs up, advertising the price!

OK dating can be a roundabout way of paying for intimacy if you think of it that way.

I like to think of dating as having a great time with someone you like and who likes you while exploring the possibility of establishing a long term relationship.

Maybe that's why I do have too many dates and my recent few have been flops.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
 Originally Posted By: Markie
I certainly would never pay for intimacy.

what do you call dating?

Here, here CB, and more often than not you get nothing for you money!
At least the other way you know what you are getting! (I'm not saying it's a good idea, just stating the facts)
 Originally Posted By: Markie
OK dating can be a roundabout way of paying for intimacy if you think of it that way.
I like to think of dating as having a great time with someone you like and who likes you while exploring the possibility of establishing a long term relationship.
Maybe that's why I do have too many dates and my recent few have been flops.

I'd like to help you re-phrase that:

"I like to think of dating as having a great time with someone you like and who likes you and at the end of the night, exploring each other's erotic fantasies in the convenience of her bed."
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I used to be (fun and often go out), Im nothing but a workaholic nowadays and dont know the word date...

Don't worry my friend. I'm working on that money you sent me to invest. Pretty soon you'll be all set!