• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha.

I heard about a guy who was put on the train at Dundee in just a large trenchcoat, nothing on underneath. He didn't have any money and woke up in London!! hahaha, can you imagine that!!

We kicked another mate off the bus just outside the city in nothing but his shoes. He ran into a nearby motorway Grill restaurant but it was a family restaurant and the manager threatened to phone the police on him, he had to run out the place bollok naked and luckily a taxi stopped for him. The driver was in stitches apparently but gave him a free ride home!!! lol.gif

Its probably been a good 8-9 months since I was last at a nightclub. I stopped going to them back home as I always run into kids from the High School that I worked at. Then I moved here and although Tokyo is on my doorstep, I can't be arsed with it anymore. Saying that I may be going up there next weekend!!!

Clubbing ain't what it used to be here. Very different experience to how it was in my peak "clubbing years". It may well have something to do with me not being 20 any more!

(Whatever, probably better than Newcastle though) ;\)

Clubs in Japan are ace! I like Womb, Yellow, Air and Unit. Im going to Ageha for Halloween, and in a couple of weeks, something a little different.....Atom!

Ive still never seen any trouble or fights in Japanese clubs, unlike back in England, where something like that is pretty much guaranteed.

I think the gas panic places are still going, but, trust me, DONT DO IT!

Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Uh oh... Velfarre and Gas Panic flashbacks...

Not them bars Ezo!!

I live outside of Tokyo and usually just hang out in my local bars, of which there are no Gas Panic's!!

Although when I first came here I did enjoy the odd night in the meat market GP that was in Yokohama. The only drawback was the hundereds of US military guys who also hung out there, what is it with US military and dodgy moustaches??

lol.gif

I think wombs sound system is pretty good, but it has such a big room to fill. Yellows is prob my favourite - bass is a bit slack, but LOUD!

Havent been to Atom for two years either - last time I went was fun - probably not really my cup of tea, but a unique japanese "experience" - it was "Egg" night!