Time again to start thinking and booking time off. Always a good time and getting better with age. Will do it at the Whitehorse again as it is central. I think Saturday Jan 12th is the day to do the party. I will try to organize more prizes this year. Anyways chime in before the poll goes up.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Think we should have an "unofficial" party over Xmas/NY's as well too \:D

Why don’t you arrange the party around new years FT? Probably during new years holydays more people will be able to come.

And don't forget in Hakuba people GIVE YOU MONEY. And there is FREE BEER and FREE SEX. And all other sorts of heavenly things. Come to Hakuba. You know it's right for you.

Originally Posted By: lin
And don't forget in Hakuba people GIVE YOU MONEY. And there is FREE BEER and FREE SEX. And all other sorts of heavenly things. Come to Hakuba. You know it's right for you.

its a lie about the free sex

People please remember that over New Years it is our busiest time. Not just my busiest it is also busy for everyone else. I don't think that I can organize a party for New Years. If it is what every ones wants I will let someone else organize the party, and just try to attend. Last season just skiing around the new year was difficult.

SJ we want you to be more involved and I would like you to do a formal announcement if possible.

cb just book the time off of work now and be done with it. either that or you will miss your second party.

>cb just book the time off of work now and be done with it. either that or you will miss your second party.

if only I was an ALT, how easy that'd be...it doesnt work like that mate. As of right now, there's nothing on the table for that weekend as far as entrance exams, tests, club... but with club, who knows. I'll try to keep it open though thumbsup.gif

We should do a Hakuba Roll Call and then try to organize a party that way...new thread coming up \:D