Originally Posted By: soubriquet
Ouch No66. Can you get in and out of small spaces? Soubriquette's using the Legacy, and I'm finding it tough to get in and out of a Subaru Vivio.

I was about to respond, "Sure - no problem!" until I remembered to transport my dimensions back to Japanland (currently in Seattle now). I have to duck my head down a lot in doorways. In more compact cars in Japan, I get to inspect my knees at a much closer view than I'm normally used to, but it usually isn't too bad if I get to ride shotgun with the seat all the way back.

Although when I lived in Kumamoto in the international students dorm, I had to go fetal when sleeping on the raised futon/bed because it wasn't long enough. (Walls were at the foot and head of the bed, so it was a real gaijin sando!)

Also 186 cm, but it depends which leg I favor. Due to a surfing accident I have 1 leg 11mm shorter than the other.

It can be a pain in the arse being tall sometimes. I once flew to the UK from Oz on a DC10. The seats were so crammed I couldn't even point my knees straight forward. However , in crowd at the footy it's great.

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
Don't try and fool me. A fat rodent is never going to be bigger than 2ft. I'm not counting the tail.

hey, when you have a leather tail to drag around with you, of course your gonna count it!! I can stand on this bad boy!!
;\)
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
if we can round up Im 180 \:D

dude you arent that tall! are you? 180 is 5'11" - how much rounding are you doing?

one of my friends here in Japan is 195 - he is always ducking.