One month later.... weight headaches!

Well, I have been away for a while and have the "souvenir" to show for it. I think I've probably put about 4kg on since the end of July. Time to start thinking about getting it back off again.

I did enjoy myself though - lots of beer, food, beer, food and beer. And not much exercise.

\:D

How about everyone? + / - / same weight?

I set a personal record for beer drinking this summer I think. My abs which used to be a 3 pack has been downgraded to a 1.5 pack \:o lol.gif Hopefully will get my 6pack back \:D

Good luck with losing the weight - stick to a workout routine and it'll be gone in no time...if not, try lyposuction ;\)

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
I set a personal record for beer drinking this summer I think. My abs which used to be a 3 pack has been downgraded to a 1.5 pack \:o lol.gif Hopefully will get my 6pack back \:D

i once spent 2 months in germany just drinking beer and eating rich food. my six pack turned into a carton... lol.gif

Mate me too and summer just finished today!
Cold turkey as I got a few fights coming up ands need rapid loss. Boot camp starts tomorrow!
 Originally Posted By: Indo

Mate me too and summer just finished today!
Cold turkey as I got a few fights coming up ands need rapid loss. Boot camp starts tomorrow!

Id like to try Indo's boot camp \:D That must be a really ball buster lol.gif

how much do you lose overall though? when i pork out a bit, i just eat a bit less for a few days and up the exercise. i guess i'm lucky in that i don't find it very hard, and i can drop 2-3kg without much effort.

i went to a breakfast with danny green a few weeks ago. he was saying he keeps near his fighting weight at all times, so it's not hard for him to drop a few kg before a bout. someone like kostya tszyu hits the beers and rich food between fights - apprently he loses about 15kg to get down to fighting weight, which seems astronomical.

i don't really know much about boxing (or any sort of competitive fighting), so it was pretty interesting to hear about how hard these guys work to keep their weight down - like eating dinner then sweating in a bath for an hour so you don't put on any weight. that allows them to eat a small brekky the next day, and then they burn it off. i don't know how they maintain their strength

Ricky hatton will do the same. He has always made his weight and when fighting he is lean and mean!! But I saw him o Socer AM last year back home, he was between fights and he was FAT. He was getting ribbed for it as well, but he said that he always does this between fights, he was away to start his 3 month prep training for his fight and he said he'd lose the weight no probs, and he did and he won the fight!!

I just thought that this kind of yo-yoing in weight wouldn't be so good for your body