It was in Kanagawa BoC. I couldn7t believe the rain, it was incredible!! The lightning was mad too, although it was sheet lightning, it was going off every 3 or 4 seconds, the storm must've been directly over us for a while last night as the thunder was very close to the lightning. Very impressive!! I tried to get photos but kept on mistiming it and just getting pictures of my rain soaked balcony!!! hehehe....doh!

Yup, mad thunderstorms here too. Rain is just as heavy as yesterday now I think. Felt like there was a rave going on in my living room last night - don't think I've ever seen so much lightening, TB is not exaggerating, it really was every few seconds. Sky Perfect TV was out for a couple of hours too.

Much better than listening to the election cars, shame it couldn't have come a couple of days earlier and drowned then out!

Originally Posted By: Bushpig
wow, you got that snapping mejane?

Yeah. Took it from the car - shame about the driver's nose on the left of the pic!

It was really cool to drive around Rome at night in the storm cos the lightening lit everything up so we saw some pretty spectacular views. I tried to get a few other places in the lightening but missed.