was that an actual news story? People get paid to write that crap

as for Mero, after she bit it in the olympics, every time one of my friends fell riding, they said 'mero shita!' (i pulled a 'Mero').

Geez, one fall in the Olympics and she falls apart? there are tons of pros in the Sataes, Canada, and Europe that didn't make the Olympics, and they don't give up their careers.

Even the ones that did fall (its not like she was the only one) haven't stopped snowboarding and started sucking genetalia. At least, not for money...

Why has she given up snowboarding? Did her sponsors drop her? Too much pressure? Was she not interested unless she could win?

Mottainai...

Snowboarding doesn't pay as much as "sucking genetalia", unless you are Shaun White...

It is a shame though....she seems like such a lovely girl....Where did you say she was working again? ;\)

Originally Posted By: SirJibAlot
Snowboarding doesn't pay as much as "sucking genetalia", unless you are Shaun White...

It is a shame though....she seems like such a lovely girl....Where did you say she was working again? ;\)

sja, come to kansai and Ill take you ;\)

Do you guys actually believe it? I know it makes for fun forum fodder, but if I remember correctly, isn't the Mainichi Daily site the official smut/National Enquirer/tabloid BS site of Japan?