What should I have for dinner?

Hi SJers!

I've done a bit of research but I just can't decide... what should I have for dinner?

I would google JUSCO but I thought it would be easier just to ask.

So... can you tell me?

Thanks!

damn, I meant to post this over in the snow talk section as a cutting-yet-light-hearted jibe at all the people asking other people to make all their decisions for them...

but my incompetance has landed it in the off topic area, where good-hearted souls will proffer genuine advice and I'll now feel really guilty (as I already have left over spag bol.)

ooops.

Quote:
jibe at all the people asking other people to make all their decisions for them...

Absolutely hilarious!

And who might they be?

Perhaps you can try the natto and squid sandwich tomorrow?

Originally Posted By: AK 77
damn, I meant to post this over in the snow talk section as a cutting-yet-light-hearted jibe at all the people asking other people to make all their decisions for them...

but my incompetance has landed it in the off topic area, where good-hearted souls will proffer genuine advice and I'll now feel really guilty (as I already have left over spag bol.)

ooops.

yeah, we're a nice bunch over here \:\)

not too keen on natto, but i would eat a dried squid sandwich as long as it had mayonaise in it, and maybe some kimuchi too!

damn, now i want one.

ok, off to have my dinner.

..the unnecessary advice... along the lines of... should I buy a camera? what camera should I buy? what lense should I buy? What settings should I use? What mountain should I take pictures of? Which direction should I face? How often should I breath.... etc etc.

sorry Soub, I meant the dark and swarthy one, Kuma, who was getting upset with his hot blooded European temperament.

right, really gotta go have that spag bol now.

In fact I had some good left-over spag bog tonight! The secret to a good spag bog is actually salsa sauce. It gives the spag bog a nice tang, that you don't usually find in spag bog, unless you like to load your spag bog with lots of chilli powder. Mmmmmm... spag bog! \:\)

I declare Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup the winner of the soups!

I might have spag bol tonight. I always have problems deciding on what to have for tea, so this thread will certainly be a lifesaver.

;\)