The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was great. 2-0 bring it on.

I think its the first time I ever saw a ref clearly biased towards Liverpool, he had a total stinker! Crouch was incredible when he came on, we went up 2 gears.

I noticed Crouch didnt touch the this is anfield sign on his way down the tunnel, tut-tut. I feel bad for him though, he is class and he always has an impact when he comes on. I guess he is holding out for the summer and the new manager that will come in (I think this will likely happen, even if the club changes ownership again).

Yeh no trouble. I reckon Arsenal will be the only UK team to go out this round now. The got a big test coming over in Milan, I don't think they will have the balls to handle it.

Originally Posted By: bobby12
Yeh no trouble. I reckon Arsenal will be the only UK team to go out this round now. The got a big test coming over in Milan, I don't think they will have the balls to handle it.

I think Celtic are screwed as well, they got beat 3-2 at home from Barcelona. I wouldn't fancy going to Spain and needing to win, not even mentioning the 3 away goals that Barca have.......bye bye Celtic! \:D