I'm not sure what i'm going to do - but i'm not leaving Japan unless someone offers me a massive salary to do so. I'm pretty confident I can find something here - bit it's probably going to take time.

• 1 month later...

It's official, I'm out like an heiress. My short but sweet life in Japan has come to an end. I appreciate all the ideas and swipes - all of which I deserved for being so cheeky on this forum...but alas, I wasn't able to find something suitable here at this time. I've accepted a position back in the U.S., i'll be leaving at the end of Sept. I suppose I should count my lucky stars that I was able to find a really good job so quickly and that I had the opportunity to live in Japan but i'm quite sad that I didn't get to be here longer. Perhaps after I make my $300M I can buy my own Gelende here - all SJ folks with over 1,000 posts ride freelol.gif

I'll keep trying to make it back here, perhaps in a year or two I'll be able to make a comeback - but for now, I'm out.

Anyway, I'll still be in touch from time to time but probably a lot less than usual. Thanks gang - you made living in Japan, that much more enjoyable!

Thanks all for the kind words. I have family here, so i'll definately be back from time to time...hopefully in the winter to get my 360 pretzel out going...

fortuntely, I will be living in an area relatively close to some ski resorts - i'll be sure to post some picks from my misadventures!