Did you have any goals for this last season that you fulfilled?

Any goals for next season?

This season i was just happy to ride again after taking a year off from knee surgery. My goal was just to to be able to ride again and teach part-time at a hill.

It ended being a really good season, and i learned a few tricks that i gave up on a few years ago (and a couple i never tried before), but for some reason managed to learn rather painlessly.

Next season, my goal is at least 40 days out, less snowboarding, more snowskating and noboarding!

Not really. I didn't have that many actually apart from enjoy it and conditions didn't meet the expectations. Next season is to make the most of the snow when it's good.

My mission for next season is also to get out as much as possible and take some holidays off work when the snow conditions are good. I'm sure it will be better than this season but just in case, got to make the most of it.

I'm going to spend more time in the fresh ungroomed areas as well. I need to rebberu appu.

Goal for next season is to take trips of longer than 1 night and make the most of it while I am there rather than rush back.

Maybe learn more tricks and spend more time in the park.

Mission accomplished, though it wasn't that ambitious really.

I'm planning 4 trips next season though - one to Japan - so it will be busier and hopefully double the fun this time.

I was hoping to improve my switch riding skill, but ended up giving up in frustration as I didn't want to waste precious time on such a remedial skill....i'm still working on it so...

Mission Accomplished...in the George W. Bush sense....

Goals for next season:

1) More days skiing

2) More nights in the bar

3) Do more off-piste

4) Be fitter before I even start...

Beyond my control? Get lots of skiiable snow in November / December '07, I hope!!

I had a decent season actually. I just didn't travel far (Tochigi & Fukushima). Snow wasn't bad at all, seems we got it a bit better than other areas just to the south. I seemed to time it well also which helped! Going to buy a snowboard for next season (only tried it out this year after skiing until now).