If you have iTunes on your machine you can go to the Radio button, open the Talk folder listing section and play "Air America". They are really into giving a comprehensive, no bullshit, profile of the candidates. As well as following the Senate, house and movements of the current dictator, err, decider, err, president.

;\)

If we get a woman presidet- please make her black. If we get a black woman president- please make her the woman in the neighborhood of whom all are scared. The single/black/working mother of 3 teenaged boys would be ideal.

A) She knows how to manage money.

B) She understands respect.

C) She will throw her shoe at you, which in the middle east, is a very offensive thing to do.

Actually, that didn't start out as a joke. I could really appreciate someone in office who is not a millionaire and is self-reliant.

"If I were running al-Qaeda in Iraq, I would put a circle around March, 2008, and pray as many times as possible for a victory, not only for Obama, but also for the Democrats,”

That was Australian Premier John Howard's idiotic contribution to this debate.

I don't know what pigeonhole people want to put him in, but Kucinich sounds the pick of the lot.

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowSnow:
It doesn't matter 2 sides of the same coin, they are all out to keep you in economic servitude.

A more important question is, why do American politicians have such big heads.
So the world bank members can fit in their hand - puppet control.

I agree with your first sentence a lot too! IMO we sold the last hope of freedom for our country in 1913 and we're NOT getting it back without a clear set of targets and an armed revolt. Kenedy knew it and tried to sidestep the armed conflict part and well, they killed him (His brother and son too right?). So yeah, me thinks we'll never see a meaningful election.

I'm for John McCain. I met the guy a few years back, and he's the real deal. Obama bin laden is barely out of High School and he wants to be president? And Hillary "I didn't get the cigar treatment" clinton is more interested in her career than the country. The mormon dude...don't know too much about him, but he seems like he's trying too hard. McCain is a natural leader and genuinly cares about the US. If all else fails, vote for Paula Abdul..