Sory fo delay.

If it is not very difficult for you, please visit the Alm restaurant on Tashiro Dragondola station and tell waitress Eri that a “good guy” from Russia is waiting forward to hearing from her by e-mail. And best wishes to Eri.

Hey, this guys technique can't be half as bad as that guy who gets asked for his phone number from girls he likes and doesn't ask them back for theirs...just waits for them to call.

From what I heard, he is still waiting.

Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
Hey, this guys technique can't be half as bad as that guy who gets asked for his phone number from girls he likes and doesn't ask them back for theirs...just waits for them to call.
ouch, you failed mate eek.gif confused.gif wakaranai.gif

That's a hard trick to master, BP. To get that trick to work properly, you have to hold a spoon in a threatening manner and then say you are going to throw a fork at someone. Then, the hardest part is landing that spoon on the plate.

I'm still practicing the first part of that trick without success.

Mate, you gave your address but didn't get one in return and check that it works right away???

You just got blown off big time! Next time check that it works on the spot.. never fails (failed, I mean eek.gif )

Quote:
That's a hard trick to master, BP. To get that trick to work properly, you have to hold a spoon in a threatening manner and then say you are going to throw a fork at someone. Then, the hardest part is landing that spoon on the plate.
I'm still practicing the first part of that trick without success.
lol.gif

You also have to remember some kind of flattering line involving the words "whore" and "town", although not necessarily in that order ;\)
 Quote:
Sorry to hijack this thread, but SHE CALLED! It was last night and if any of you don't believe it, I totally understand because I still don't myself. clap.gif clap.gif
Now I have her number (because of caller display..hehe, didn't even have to ask for it!) and I will be asking her out soon.