My warmest greeting to you in the name of the Lord.

I Got your contact from (www.snowjapan.com)

I am writing this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously.

I am  Didier Watara. and I inherited this sum from my late father who died in recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire.  I wish to request for your assistance in investing this sum in lucrative venture or manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have Five million,Seven hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($5,700,000) to invest and I will require your assistance in receiving the fund in your account.  I will be glad to give you some reasonable percent from the total sum for your assistance.

Before the death of my father on September 14/9/2005, he gave me all the necessary legal documentation concerning the deposit of the fund in the bank, I am 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my picture and also give you more details about myself and the bank where my late father deposited the fund, so that you can reach the bank and confirm the existence of the fund as well, because seeing is believing. Please always reply me through this my private email: (didier_watara@yahoo.fr) for security reason.

Awaiting your immediate response and may God bless you. 

Best Regards

Didier Watara.

It surely goes without saying that

a) this has got absolutely nothing to do with Snow Japan

and

B) any member details that we have including email addresses do not - under any circumstances whatsoever - get in anyone elses hands apart from our own.

It is extremely likely that our domain name has just been inserted in this junk purely at random.

We have today got about 20 of these, each one with a different domain name plugged in there.

If you were posting this for us to repond to, then sending it to us by email is better than posting on the Forums.

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#3:
It surely goes without saying that
a) this has got absolutely nothing to do with Snow Japan
Most of us would know that...

Quote:
If you were posting this for us to repond to, then sending it to us by email is better than posting on the Forums.
what's wrong with tha? Just warning others on the forum.

Sorry to upset anyone- I honestly just thought it was amusing thats all that someone would send me something like that - I have since done a little research and it seems these chain letters are known to those in the underworld as 419 scams that orginate from Nigeria - and a surprising number of people are duped into them every year (Gangland Britain by Tony Thompson). Authorities also believe almost the same number of people are to embarrassed to come forward and explain circumstances and their knaiivity (spelling?). Amazing the lengths these people will go to- They are intelligent career criminals for the most part.

• SnowJapan Admin
 Quote:
Just warning others on the forum.
Here's a few reasons: \:\)

If people email us, someone here will see it earlier and be able to deal with it earlier.  There's no guarantee that we read every single post on here.

With issues such as this, if we don't read the post and it goes unanswered, some people may believe that Snow Japan has something to do with it.

If there is really a problem, we would like to deal with it one-on-one rather than deal with the way a topic often goes off topic quickly.

We would rather deal with any 'problems' via email off the Forums and in front of thousands of other people than have to respond in public.

These scam/junk mail idiots do not deserve any publicity.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
for people to continually send out these mails it means theres some dumb arsehole who thinks its true confused.gif wakaranai.gif
yeah, I saw it on a current affairs program in OZ recently and the crew came over from Nigeria to try and sell the deal. Classic that some people believe it!

and no probs SJ ;\) I was just in a bit of a "mood" last night! shifty.gif