"The Ashes starts tomorrow!"

C'mon Aussies! Let's redeem ourselves and win back the urn. 2 tests Australia, 1 England is how I think it'll pan out. So looking forward to watching it at Paddy Foleys tomorrow.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as though it`s not the best start for England on first day, Ponting was on awsome form unfortunately!! Got pretty excited when Flintoff took the wicket, but alas the runs kept ticking over! First test OZ it seems, bit of a let down considering it was the most hyped up and eagerly awaited cricket game......ever!!! First ball was a MASSIVE wide too.

Yeah that first ball of the series was memorable for all the wrong reasons if you are English. Harmison bowled rubbish all day yesterday. He's gotta lift today if the Poms are gonna get into this game.

Im at work but having a lot of fun reading the Live text commentary from the BBC

Quote:
1029: Oh my giddy Aunt, Harmison's first ball is a wide outside off-stump. His third, however, almost finds Ponting's edge. This must be like Russian roulette for the Aussie batsmen. Harmison then sends down another wide outside off-stump, to cheers from the Gabba crowd. The Durham man's last delivery is way down leg and Jones just gets a glove to it. I haven't anything this painful since Eric Bristow succumbed to dartitis on stage at the Swedish Open in 1987. Tragic. 365-3

Indosnm. What do ya mean just another silly website that caters for pc users? It's the only way you can watch live cricket in Japan! Not silly at all in my opinion, a bloody great idea for cricket lovers.

Oh yes, it is bloody great! (if you have a PC!)

Simple streaming like that can be done for both systems using windows media player. I use it for the surfing, AFL etc etc. Just annoying, but I'd rather not be able to see the cricket than have to use a PC any day!

Bushy, you said your mate with a mac had problems.. does that mean the streaming isn't good? OR he can't watch it at all?

Cheers!