If I wanted to come over and work in Japan what are my options to do this legally. In some ways it really wouldnt matter what the job was as long as I could be able to board a lot. I have a degree etc so Im guessing teaching would be one avenue - how do i find out about that? Is there anything else some of you are doing?

If you have a degree the Jet Program is the best bet

Not sure when the deadline for 07/08 is but it has to be sometime in November

My opinion it is the best bet for getting a load of skiing in and still holding down a full time job. Also you get a free plane ticket there and back. For many people there are a lot more perks as well with the accomodation.

The nova, aeon, geos places are alright if you like to party. Usually you end up working into the evening and have to work Saturday. No offense to anybody working in those companies but I would never want to be in that position.

Quote:
Originally posted by thursday:
you can get a job in a multi-national, like a bank and get posted to the Tokyo branch.
I think this is the best way if you want to live abroad with job. My dad and brother in law, they are both engineers and transfered to brunch in California for several years. They enjoyed relaxing life and earned lots of money there.