Sometimes I can't decide if I like cats of not. Dogs are so much more friendly and all that lark. Cats just seem so distant and moody, but there's something really cool about that.

These cats are pretty cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRCux7wefH0&mode=related&search=

Anyone here with cats?

Are they cool or just moody and not cool?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great clip that lol.gif Seen it a number of times and it always makes me smile.

We used to have a cat and it was an awesome animal. The best thing about them is that they do everything on their terms, unlike most dogs who are much more obedient. Cats are very friendly if they know you, which is also quite cool. Their mood swings and playfulness make them very interesting animals to live around. They can be very devious animals too, which makes for a lot of laughs (and frustration!)

I think a lot of people don't like cats cos if you are looking for instant attention and adoration like you usually get from a dog, then you won't get it. You have to work at gaining the animal's trust.

That bit with the mirror is so funny. I remember when my cat was a kitten and did the exact same thing. Cats are the best pets.

But after living 5 floors above a church where people used to put food out for the stray cats in the neighborhood and after being woken up at four in the morning by those cats fighting over it screeching and hissing EVERY god damn night of the year, I now hate stray cats more than just about anything on the face of this earth.

>But for many people dogs can tie you down a bit too.

That why I enjoy Europe, where dogs are well accepted. I struggle in Australia, where dogs are banned just about everywhere: no parks, no forest reserves, no beach, no cafes, bars, no apartments. The list of dog banning goes on. Dogs in Australia get bought and left in the back yard to turn into nasty poorly trained antisocial animals. That’s why they are a burden.

'left in the back yard to turn into nasty poorly trained antisocial animals'??????????

what the?? It's a bloody dog!!

Is this opposed to your latte sipping, apartment bound and bar/club visiting pooch?

A dog is an animal not a little hairy person!!

My dog back in OZ loves everyone she meets.

You are a burden on YOUR dog!

Kitten vid a classic ... that little bub gets nailed by that black cat, like jungle panther style! v funny!

Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:
Cats would be cool if they were a bit bigger, like a mountain puma, or pooma as Americans say.
Agreed - having a cheetah as a pet would be very nice. But the hairy-armpit brigade prevents such commonsense things.

Same as having endangered native animals as pets: 'Oh, you can't do that because they're, they're endangered don't you know' :rolleyes: (YES, and besides habitat destruction, that's WHY they're fcking endangered, moron!).

Sheez, most humans shite me ... beer time overdue.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Yeah, unfortunately, a playful swat or bite from a cheeteah might leave you somewhat bewildered...
lol.gif lol.gif

... two birds with one stone though - wouldn't have a mice or a dog problem.