1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

In Japanese magazine I read there was article about one night stand that was interesting and my friend talk about it last night. I never would do it I think I would regret.

I wanted to ask people here, would you do or not?

Wow, farquah, thanks. Now I've got me a new avatar. Rather fitting wouldn't ya say?

I'm reminded of when a friend in my Osaka days knocked on our door one Sunday morning to announce that he had just had a one night stand and would now have to tell his fiancé what he had done. My wife was there, so I couldn't really smack him round the head and tell him not to be so daft. Best to repent quietly and not have the woman holding it over your head for the rest of your goddamn celibate life.

So the poor sod went back home and told his sorry tale with the inevitable sorry consequences.

I can quite remember the details now, but I think his one night stand might have involved a 3-sum...

Quote:
Originally posted by holo:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
Echineko, are you struggling with a problem you'd like to share ?(in all the fine details) lol.gif
and pics ;\)
this is the video age!
youtube!

and O11, that guy... what a ****! If he's still with his lasy I bet he's under the thumb bigtime.. what was he thinking?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Wow, farquah, thanks. Now I've got me a new avatar. Rather fitting wouldn't ya say?

..surprisingly so!!I aim to please! I hope it serves you well! (but remember an avatar is for life, not just for christmas! ;\) )
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
you could also think about how you frame the question ecchichan.

If you dont have a GF/BF would you/would you not?
Im assuming you mean if you have a GF/BF?
I voted yes but I took it to mean when I was single. Would never consider it now.