The bloke next to me at work has this habit of yawning for most of the day, and doing so at incredible large volume.... it's almost a shout. He seems to not care at all that everyone in the office can hear it and might not find it too cool.

I like a good yawn as much as the next guy, but this guy takes it too far.

(He farts as well, and is very noisy eating).

Japanese colleague of mine seems to think it's ok to burp across the dining table - not just a little thing but full blast noisy ones. Even celebrates them (when they are impressive enough!)

Quote:
Originally posted by Karnidge:
Japanese colleague of mine seems to think it's ok to burp across the dining table - not just a little thing but full blast noisy ones. Even celebrates them (when they are impressive enough!)
Sounds like me and my farts.. nothing to be ashamed of a good fart, especially if it's a ripper and still safe in yur pants!

I do loud yawns in private, not in public though.

What do nice Japanese ladies do when they yawn (like that weird covering their mouth when they talk thing) - or do they just not yawn ;\)

CB - that teacher sounds like he/she has a bit of a problem there.

There's a Mr Disgusting in our office. He falls asleep at his desk and snores at least once a week lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by dale#1:
CB - that teacher sounds like he/she has a bit of a problem there.

There's a Mr Disgusting in our office. He falls asleep at his desk and snores at least once a week lol.gif
does he drool too?
Should take a pic and put it on his desk when he's not there!
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one Bushpig. I hope you put it on the web as well.

The boss in our office is one for making loud noises that are best left in private. Very popular with the ladies as you can imagine. Actually he gets on the nerves of everyone, the man has no manners whatsoever.