Yesterday evening I went out for a walk with a friend round some of the rice fields near to where I live. It was still light, just starting to get a bit darker and there was no wind at all. Most of the rice fields haven't been planted yet, but there is water in them. So the water was really still and there were some amazing reflections in those rice fields - about 40 all together. Add the noise of the frogs and not much else and it was a pretty amazing experience.

\:\)

I'm a big fan of the frogs. Love that sound, just the frogs and nothing else. I wish I lived surrounded by them rather than other houses.

I've never seen one of the things either. Heard rumors they are 5cm and rumors they are 40m. eek.gif

I think we are talking about different frogs, me jane. The rice field frogs are small and green. When it rains at night the rice field roads are alive with them. Squish, squish squish.

I love the floating landscape at this time of the year. Thats Chokai San 50km in the distance.

xc10606336ip.jpg

I feel bad running over them when it rains on the road, but you'd think their parents and friends would tell them to avoid the roads.

I do my best to miss them but sometimes there's just too many!

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
I feel bad running over them when it rains on the road, but you'd think their parents and friends would tell them to avoid the roads.

I do my best to miss them but sometimes there's just too many!
lol.gif Yeah bad parenting and friendship support groups eh!

Frogger! lol.gif