• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a shocker for my picks this weekend after a storming start last week! Made a few dubious picks that didn`t pay off at all!!

Just watching the Waratahs Bulls game on TV now from the weekend!! Some HUGE bosh`s going on, nice and physical!!

Righto back to the drawing board for some more thought out picks this week! Have to pull the big guns out!! Catch up time \:\) confused.gif

Nicole, That happens when you watch the 2 worst teams in the league.

The Chiefs-Crusaders game on Friday nite sounded like a corker. (ZB radio broadcast with extremely pro cheifs commentators).

The Debu one is still leading the pack.

Farq:

I'm siging up for BB Sky via the internet once I get settled in the new place.

J sports 1 & 3 are park of their basic set.

Being without sky for the last few months has seen a lot of book reading. Can't wait to watch form footie again.

Big weekend of rugby, Hurricanes game was a cracker by all accounts with the Stormers just going down to them and Highlanders went down to the Bulls.

6 Nations result was a shocker for Camp England. Not quite a thrashing I don`t think but the French played some top rugby, unlike their previuos games. Think Wales will be more than upset at the 18-18 draw to Italy!!!!

Debu am hot on your heals after a late start!! Give me a few more weeks top picks and that crate of beers is on!!

Whatever happened to England? I thought they were on a roll with the World cup or whatever it was called not so long ago.

lol.gif Bullshit.

They peaked at the World Cup, and have been in decline ever since. A lot was made at the time by the southern hemisphere lot that England were an old team, and wouldn't have the legs. Players have retired or been injured, so they have to re-build.

The Wallabies weren't so hot on their European tour, bushpig :p

I'll support any NZ team and would be happy if either Southern team got it-odds for that are pretty good. Just got Internet Sky tv but haven't seen that many games.

The French snuck in a last minute win last night. That poor Welsh guy will be wishing he had've run with the ball instead of gifting them the lineout, but hindsight is a pointless thing and he was doing what seemed safest

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, I thought I was the only one into it.

I've been downloading from aussie torrents but we are getting the internent version of j sports sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Interesting comments from Robbie Deans that he is glad to have all the NZ teams out the way.

Bump this back up!! Got back to UK this l;ast couple of weeks and haven`t been on time making my picks which has booted me in the balls with the scores!!! Saw the Hurricanes game, loads of errors that seem to be pretty typical of some of the other games this tournament and the crusaders put in the defence. Chiefs Highlanders was fairly close with a few big from the big boys!! Route one the way forward with bosh all over the pitch!

Righti will have to pull some big picks out the bag this week to get back in the game!

• 1 month later...

Semi Final time!

Haven`t heard form this thread for a while so thought would try and breathe a bit of life into it. Missed a few weekends of picks on the old virtual rugby but there has been some awsome games recently. Looking forward to the semi`s and am pretty sure its going to be a Hurricanes V Crusaders final! Beers and bosh time! Leon McDonald is on fire recently! And looking forward to some huge hits again from So`oialo