Is your pillow comfortable?

After sleeping in a nice hotel for a week, I realized my pillows at home were not comfortable.

I want to buy new pillows. Very nice feather pillows and I can have a better sleep on a long autumn night. \:\)

Hmm, now Tempur has Evolution campaign and they are 1000yen cheaper untill next Monday!

Yama and sunrise, how comfortable are those Tempur pillows?? Personally, I like soft feather pillows but I'd like to try Tempur if you say they are so comfortable.

Pillows, I sleep like a champ no matter what the pillow, a tempur "rebounding foam" jobbie, a down, a old polyester one, heck clothes scrunched up in a fleece jacket when camping, its all good.

If I had to pick one though, it would be down as I mostly sleep on my stomach and its easiest to scrunch a down pillow into the the perfect position.

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Hmm, now Tempur has Evolution campaign and they are 1000yen cheaper untill next Monday!
Yama and sunrise, how comfortable are those Tempur pillows?? Personally, I like soft feather pillows but I'd like to try Tempur if you say they are so comfortable.
Me too slow, I use to love soft down pillows...but after trying the Tempur its got my vote - I love the thing!!

Did you read about what side you sleep on as that may determine what pillow may be best for you.

Gotta have a good pillow - just as important as getting a good nights rest \:\)

My pillows is made of soba seed shell.(そば殻)If you were allergic to soba, I never recommend it though.

Pillows sold in Japan seem small. I often see a lot bigger pillows in movies from abroad.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, I got new pillow!!

It's mixture of down 90 and feather 10 percent big pillow. This is just like the pillow I was sleeping in the hotel! I'm looking forward to my sleep tonight. \:\)