Downloading tunes for the cellphone

I just got a cellphone, and i`d like to put some chakumero on it (its an AU, by the way).

I`m looking at a couple of places, but they all seem to charge by the month, noyt by the song. I just want to get a couple, and then leave it at that. Does anyone know how it worrks? Can i just sign up for one month and then quit?

Yep,

go to your ezweb homepage (top menu)>

click on category>

Click on chuku uta/ chuck movie>

click on rock & yougaku

it should be the site at the top of the page... (zettai yougaku)

songs are 105yen each I think.

only problem its all katakana, some sites have english which makes for easier searching..

If i sign up for just one month, i still keep the downloaded songs, right?

Also, how does payment work? Doe sit just get billed to my cellphone? Or do i need something like paypal?

Also, i don`t have an ezweb page, i don`t think. Just an e-mail address.

There are a bunch of songs i saw on the yahoo site i want, like `anarchy Camp` by NOFX, `Singapore` by Tom Waits, and `Bakudan ga Okkochiru Toki` by the Blue Hearts.

You get billed to your account with AU. You can sign up for as long as you like, just remember to cancel it (that how they make half their cash) and your songs will stay on your phone even if you cancel.

If you have an AU phone you probably have an EZWEB button which takes you to the EZWEB home page. Its usually above the hang up button (pictured) it has a Z on it. Press it and from there follow my directions ( you can choose any site you like)

Talby.jpg

• 2 weeks later...