where do lots of gaijin dance in Tokyo?

We want to take some vid of a place with lots of foreigners dancing their butts off. Where? The Dickens on a Saturday nite? Salsa Caribbe? What about Milk and Womb (I've not been there). Anywhere else? Thanks!

Type of music doesn't matter (there won't be any sound), we just want to grab some images. Wild clothes is a plus

Sunrise, maybe the Happy Cock here in Fukuoka would suit your needs - especially if you like men with high and tight haircuts, crewcuts, and love to show off their muscles ;\) Just shink it down....

Ill get on stage and dance for ya babe! Ive already seen your moves \:D

I've seen some pretty bad moves pulled by western men on the small dancefloor at muse. Always heaps of westerners there sunrise!

Vellefarre? Womb? Ageha? All worth a look.

Thanks Dims. Not sure where some of these places are but I'm sure I can find out with quick websearch and a Metropolis in hand.

Yama - the happy cock lol - name says it all lol.gif

What about non-japanese women?! hmmmm, I'll have to ask some where they go.

I'm sure we'll find some places that'll work out.

More choices, thanks. Forgot about Yello.

Gas Panic - I've been in one once, that was enough for me - it seemed like a real meat market - lots of western guys and J gals.

Club yello and blue are sweet as!!! Had some of the best music and DJs.

One of the cocks closed down, the one above Butterfly. In reality, it was just the name that changed cuz you can still find 200 Marines there on a weekend.

Cock parties are great but swingers are better \:D