I've been really busy recently with work and stuff before I get my summer holiday, a It was this old guy and when I went in I was nearly turning round but glad I didn't. Japanese friend recommended I go for a massage. What a fantastic experience it was as well. Cost a fair bit, but will definitely go again sometime.

that`s interesting, i`ve been to an acupuncturist(sp) a few times in tha last 6 months, and he`s blind too!

i`ve heard it isn`t so rare. apparently, their sense of touch is meant to be awesome thumbsup.gif

btw frannyo, it wasn`t a massage `with a happy ending` was it? i like them tha best ;\)

I sometimes visit some finger-pressure therapist (shiatsu-shi) rather than acupuncturists when I have sore muscle. My muscles are really hard, so I am always told that they want some extra lol...

Usually an hour therapy for entire my body. Sometimes I fall asleep. Really love it!

Good on you Powwwers. I have only done one of those massages with the "Happy endings" in my 25 years on this planet. I do, however, want to try out a proper masseuese (sp?) in the future though. I have meant to go and try it out for a while now but it just hasnt happened.

I had an excellent shoulder rub/massage at the hairdressers a month or too ago though. After an excellent hairwash with this special "Summer" shampoo & conditioner the young, hot hairdresser girl proceeds to rub and massage my tired shoulders for what seemed like 30 mins. It was heavenly! I tell you.