Are there love hotels in your country?

The highschool girls thread has led me to ask the question. In Hawaii, I am totally unaware of any such thing as a "love hotel." Do they exist where you come from?

Quote:
Originally posted by ShinyDiscoBall:
So... what do men and women do if they love each other very very much (and want a quick shag)?
In Australia such love is expressed in a variety of places, for example:

a)the toilet in a pub.
b)in the car.

You're right 34g and you forgot to mention in one's own room too! But they do have hotels that "charge by the hour" in certain areas.

I once stayed in a hotel in Carlisle st (sp?) and was huge and pretty cheap.

I recommended my parents stay there when they went to Vic for a wedding so my aunt sussed it out for them and they pretty much rented out to hookers... they didn't stay there.

I understand charging by the hour hotels and what that implies but here in Japan, there are specifically 'themed' rooms at hotel's that have secret, secure entrances to the parking lots and curtains in the check in area's so the worker can't see your face upon check-in or check-out. They are blatantly set up for people to have discreet sex in. Do you see that kind of place where you come from?

Brothels are different. Please don't make me explain how... ;\)

sava, business opportunity noted. Waikiki has yet to see it's first 'love hotel.' I could become the Larry Flint of Honolulu!! lol.gif

Well, a brothel is only different because you need to pay for the girl as well as the room. So the room effectively comes with a girl vending machine. Other than that, there is not that much different ;\) .

Actually, you could take your own girl and then pay a nominal fee to the vending machine to have a girl stand outside the door and listen whilst you and your partner share your emotions.... or something like that. See! a bit of imagination and a brothel become a love hotel.

They have Love Hotels in Korea also. I once went to one whic had a telephone booth in its lobby, when inside the booth you can select different background noises such as station, office, bar, etc which are played in the background during your conversation whilst explaining tpo the misses why she needs to put the dinner in the oven as you won`t be home untiul late!! eek.gif confused.gif \:D