I didn't feel any of them, but I was out, I may have been walking when they happened. Oh wait, maybe I felt one indoors earlier on, but right then a big truck went by and I thought it was from the truck, which very occasionally happens. But then someone later said one of them was a real jolt but very quick so it could have been.

I felt them, another around 1am as well I think (?) Can't remember getting so many in such a short space of time.

I'm sure I read that before a big one there is a "quiet period" as the old pressure builds up and then suddenly the big crack. That might give us hope that this is not a pre-big one.

I felt them, another around 1am as well I think (?) Can't remember getting so many in such a short space of time.

I'm sure I read that before a big one there is a "quiet period" as the old pressure builds up and then suddenly the big crack. That might give us hope that this is not a pre-big one.

What say you predicTor, gg?

Well, with the highly scientific methods I use to predict these things, I can only (as yet) predict the biggies, big-will. There are limits to my talents.

So these fairly wimpy ones last night were just simply not in my league.

There will be a big one sometime though - somewhere. Just you watch! I can tell you that with 100% conviction.

Had a bit of a shake here today actually, a bit of a shock I'd almost forgotten what it felt like. Relatively big one as well. The feelings soon came flooding back though shifty.gif

And that was was just right under you hey sanjo? shindo 4 it said on the news, but 20km away nothing zilch. Pin point targeting of you there I think.