• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey scroucer, I'm an Arse fan! (Both the team as well as those on ladies). I've supported them since my teens and was delighted to see them win last year. However, even at the start of this year, I was not optimistic about Arsenal because of the awessome goal-scoring machine Liverpool have - Owen. I hope I'm not right at the end of the season.

See you lost last night, scouser.

I watched the Man Utd Man City derby last night, exciting match. Whats going on with MUFC? I bet Ferguson had a few choice words for his players after the game. They need Becks

I only heard the game on the radio but it would sound like what ManU need is Keano and Butt back to shield their defence and win the ball back when they've given it away. Nobody wins anything without some grit in the middle. Unlike ManU, Liverpool have got a great center half pairing, but even they'd be a lot weaker without Hamann cleaning up in front of them. It doesn't look as pretty as Stevie G whacking 40-yard balls, but it's just as important.

It was a derby game, so maybe you shouldn't read too much into it. Great time to gloat though! I stood on the Kippax a few times when I was at college, so I've got a soft spot for City.

NoFakie, ManUtd were just all over the place and didn't seem like they were up to much at all generally. Good job they had Scholes, he's really good.

yep liverpool are out \:\(

Sounds like it was a great game. I'm kinda glad I dont have wowow cos I'd have stayed up to watch it, got all excited in the 2nd half only to be anti-climaxed by the final whistle and would be knacked now.

Its bad financially for us, but perhaps the lack in a champions league distraction will free us up to take the premiership finally. :p