Man Utd 5-1 (relief after the shocker 2 weeks ago)

Inamoto scoring a hat-trick.

Liverpool looking good.

It is fun!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mister Posh now seems to be a fixture of Japanese sports roundups. I can't quite figure out why.

"And now for Japanese sports news. Deibid Becku-Ham today got in a few nice crosses..."

He even takes precedence over the likes of Shunsuke who may well be the better player, and who happens actually to be Japanese.

mogski, that cheezy green smiley seems to be becoming your trademark - indeed it matches the sentiments of your recent posts very well.

Watch out or you may find yourself on a game-show panel (where everybody looks something like that), rather than in the 'cool and sexy but not particularly Japanese or relevant' section of the sports news.

I've got nothing against "Becks - the celebrity" type coverage. Only problem is you get it during the football when he's only one bloke on the pitch.

I wonder if him being so straight is reaction against playing alongside Cantona and Keano, probably the two greatest nutters in Premiership-era football.

Did you read about the fuss NutManKeano is causing in his autobiog - where he basically admits to trying to cause harm to the Man City player last year. Talk about nuts.

Keanos the man, great entertainment value, but a righ dipstick for his admission of the intended foul.

His autobiography when he retires - not the current one - should be a right laugh.

I reckon MUFC are going to have a tough year. They haven't impressed at all this year, injuries, Keano either being penalised or just flying off his (loose) handle. It'll be a pity if Keano does quit - he's easily the most interesting character out there.

I was trying to find it. All I could find was Turkey v Slovakia on 306 2:25 tomorrow morning (2004 Euro qual). And Holland vs Belarus at 3:25 on 307

I would be very happy to be wrong and have missed something

Apparantly Bowyer had a good game too.

That guy is a dick though, he looked a fool demanding so much wages from leeds and then liverpool, only to have both of them rejct his demands :-) he had to crawl back to leeds and take a wage cut :-)

The Owen situation is getting increasingly worrying.

No goals in open play, missing penalties (2 now this season), being left out of the squad. Some of the papers this morning are scathing of his dip in performance. \:\(

Big Ruud hasn't scored from open play either. Manure have only managed six Premiership goals. The cover for Ruud (Forlan etc) looks poor.

Liverpool could always let Riise take the pens, though some spare nets may be required. As a mere onlooker, I would say Liverpool losing two two-goal leads (and four points) this season is more uncharacteristic than young Michael having a barren spell. The main question with Owen should be whether he's match fit. Either way, you're still unbeaten and second top without your main striker on form. I wouldn't complain at that.

NoFakie, I haven't seen the games of course, but by all accounts the performances are far from convincing. Of course, the points are what counts, but can they continue to get them with the level they're at now?