I would be up for this too, depending on when it was etc.

Not into the idea of camping though.

Especially in rainy season.

Welcome back, great flying one of Kamishiro. You have a good season?

Still got no snow blower, eh?

I'm on for a get together, as close to Hakuba as possible. I can stagger home from Echoland or Nonjae if it's really local. It looks like I'm off to see a couple of England games, but if I'm around, I'll definitely come along.

You got a place lined up, Matt?

Haha NoFakie, you live in Hakuba? What a small world!

Not good, not bad season but learned a lot weird English that are never in dictionaries when some foreign guys get drunk talking to me at my bar.

And yes still no snowblower yet. Have to get one by the next winter.

Well, some places listed up, but most places asked me how many would come... no idea at all frown.gif

Perhaps it's much easier for me to organize one in my home but then i am to be a host!!!!!! Maybe I can't enjoy?

• 2 weeks later...

Took place last night mate. At the bottom of Goryu.

Just me and Gamera in the end. As you can probably tell from his posts, he's a good egg, a decent bloke, a nice geezer. This man took on NTT and brought broadband to the people of Hakuba. Respect is due.

Glorious day up here today. A bit windy, but crystal clear views of the mountains (which you don't get that often in summer). No pining for winter when it's like this. I wish I wasn't working, but I'm off to my old haunt of Osaka for the Nigeria game. I hope the lads will repay my faith.

IN GUR LAND !