• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new place just opened in Susukino, offering 100yen ramen for the rest of this week as a promotion. I was in town on Wednesday and even though its a bit hot for ramen, how can you say no to that pric

It was called しずる (Sizzle!) and it's on the main drag that runs east west through Susukino, maybe two blocks west of the Nikka Man/Maccy D's crossroads. North side of the street.   There was a bit

Right now, this is my current favourite. My local ramen shop serves curry ramen with BBQ pork.....it's awesome!!

haha....errm....surely I get a finders commission?!

Thurs....if you do hit up the ジンギスカン place, be sure and order the "rack". Its the best thing on the menu........no bone, just the meat, cut into bacon like rashers.......mmm mmm mmm! Crisp that fat up and its the best lamb flavour known to man :D

A2A86A6E-E176-4B32-AA62-15C5F76ED347-22544-00000677449A71A7_zpse1de0bae.jpg

• Like 1

haha....errm....surely I get a finders commission?!

Thurs....if you do hit up the ジンギスカン place, be sure and order the "rack". Its the best thing on the menu........no bone, just the meat, cut into bacon like rashers.......mmm mmm mmm! Crisp that fat up and its the best lamb flavour known to man :D

A2A86A6E-E176-4B32-AA62-15C5F76ED347-22544-00000677449A71A7_zpse1de0bae.jpg

That looks great. Looks like they have it sorted, the fat will burn to a lovely crispy bit. Will Go.