JAL Mileage Bank double points (& its free to join)

• 7 years later...

JAL mileage program is great, we have a credit card with them so everything we buy pulls in points. If you shop at AEON places you get double points. If you use WAON you get points for charging it and again when spending with it.

We racked up 80000 points in 6 months, I think its enough for 2 adults to fly to hawaii return.

Originally Posted By: bobby12
JAL mileage program is great, we have a credit card with them so everything we buy pulls in points. If you shop at AEON places you get double points. If you use WAON you get points for charging it and again when spending with it.

We racked up 80000 points in 6 months, I think its enough for 2 adults to fly to hawaii return.

How legit is this? I will sign up for it if it helps me get a free flight to Japan. Will it? I am rather ignorant to flier miles.

I have a JAL credit card, have enough for my next Europe trip, if JAL is still alive by next year when I want to go.... I'll have to check out AEON, etc.... don't even know what they are, just know the name!

AEON have a ton of big malls, they also are behind MAX VALUE and some other supermarkets.

JAL will still be around, they are basically a dept of the government and their problems have come from that (stupid flights between needless airports etc). If they sorted out their corrupt pension scheme and canceled the needless domestic flights they would be fine.