Off Topic - pray for Beckham!

Dont know where else I can post this, but did anyone else see that amazingly horrendous tackle on our genius Beckham. Words cannot be found. I demand an inquest.

(PS I like skiing too)

Keane is out for a month though - bad timing for your premier campaign, but great for me as a Liverpool fan. Arsenal are obviously the real threat though.

I really fancied Real Madrid for the Champions Leauge, I even got great odds of 9-1 on them before the tournament started, but the Bayern game didnt exactly go to plan. I reckon they will still go thru though. I wonder how long it will be before they buy Beckham or Owen...

• 10 years later...

Yeah, thank goodness (or whatever god rocks your boat) he decided against moving to Aus for the A-League! :D

We have enough prima-donnas in the country as it is! Idiots like Sonny-Bill Williams and 'The Man' Mundine. :rolleyes:

Yeah, thank goodness (or whatever god rocks your boat) he decided against moving to Aus for the A-League! :D

We have enough prima-donnas in the country as it is! Idiots like Sonny-Bill Williams and 'The Man' Mundine. :rolleyes:

Gone to PSG and is donating all his salary to children's charities.