Before I get started I would like to just give you an idea of my qualifications on this subject.

During my earlier years I spent 7 years at a technical college studying both mechanical and electronics engineering, while at the same time working for a company.

As well as machine building and design, other duties included SPC Statistical Process Control and SPA Statistical Process Analysis.

Basically this means I collected results of processes, machine functions, etc and then correlate the results to see how a process or machine is running as well as try to ascertain how it is likely to run in the future given the parameters obtained.

This knowledge also comes in very handy for weather and climate analysis.

Since as far back as I can remember I have been interested in weather and climate and have read several books and studied climate for many years now, although not at a qualification level.

Having said that I do have the necessary knowledge required to debate climate change!

I have used the above knowledge here to highlight the obvious flaws and within the scientific community, as well as the out right lies being told about the non existent man-made global warming and to of course demonstrate why I believe that global cooling will become a very real part of everyone's life very soon.

Although i do have a mountain of information, due to my current work load I have just produced a short report to demonstrate the highly flawed science towards so called man-made global warming.

NOTE: All images/graphs used are readily available on the internet, and come under the fair usage act, furthermore they are being used for educational value only.

No profit of any kind is being sort by the use of any images herein after.

First of all I would like to talk about the (global warming / climate change myth, lies, tales) or however you wish to label it.

It was due to the following falsified data, that I become so interested in sorting fact from fiction.

THE HOCKEY STICK GRAPH

For anyone who is not aware of this term, it is a name given to a graph made to display the average global temperatures of the past 1000 years.

The name was derived because the graph somewhat resembles that of a hockey stick.

g1.jpg

As you can see the part highlighted in red resembles the shape of the end of a hockey stick.

This graph was created and published in 1998 by Michael Mann, a professor of Pennsylvania state university, as well as Raymond Bradley and Malcolm Hughes.

The problem with the above graph is it does not show the much warmer medieval warm period between roughly AD 950 to 1250 and furthermore, the little ice age between roughly the 16th-19th centuries has also been omitted, giving the impression that the earth was cooling until around 1900, before a rapid increase in temperatures.

This is of course complete rubbish, as was discovered a year or so later forcing Mr.Mann and his colleagues to modify the graph so as not to show such a wild temperature increase.

The above graph was so called PEER REVIEWED, which means nothing when all of Mr.Mann’s peers are just as crook as he is.

The fact that this graph was deliberately falsified to give the impression that the earth is warmer now than any time in the past came to light when the computer server at the university of East Anglia in England was hacked into and many emails stolen.

One of the emails contained information stating only 12 tree rings had been used as basis for their data.

Here are some of the emails leaked from East Anglia university computers after they got hacked:

1. The first email by a Dr. Phil Jones, Director of the Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, a global warming alarmist, wrote the following in a 2005 email to a colleague: "The scientific community would come down on me in no uncertain terms if I said the world had cooled from 1998. OK it has but it is only 7 years of data and it isn't statistically significant." – He knew the earth is cooling!!!

And another email by another colleague!

2. "I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."

How is this for corrupt scientists!

I have many more emails like this which clearly show the scandal between the scientists.

Following is a modified graph showing where the temperatures are really at and where they are likely to go.

g2.jpg

It is easy to see from the graph above that temperatures are dropping and will continue to fall and stay low for a number of years to come. This could be just a short period of cooling such as 30-80 years or so or it could be in the region of several hundred years.

After the hockey stick graph was published in so called non bias, authentic science magazines, etc, I really began to lose my faith in scientists and the scientific world.

It was out right lies aimed at scaring people into thinking that humans are responsible for the planet warming.

Furthermore, the scientists go on about how global warming is unprecedented. Read that again… UNPRECEDENTED, which means (unprecedented) unprecedented scale unparalleled, unequalled, unmatched, unrivalled, without parallel, without equal,

This is from the OXFORD English dictionary.

So when the scientists tell the general public that today’s warming is unprecedented, either they do not know what they are talking about or they do not understand the meaning of unprecedented, or maybe they are just flat out lying!

Rather strange terminology to use considering the Medieval warm period was warmer than today.

Another point that they fail to mention is that during the Medieval warm period, which they conveniently omitted, people used to grow grapes in England. Today that is just not possible it is too cold for them to succeed without a green house.

Scientists are still today harping on about how humans are causing the earth to warm, due to pollution and greenhouse gases.

Well that is very interesting as back in the Medieval Warm period around 1000 years ago there were none of the following:

NO petrol or diesel engines

NO coal powered electricity stations

NO electricity

NO Industries sending pollution into the atmosphere

NO computers

NO heaters

NO vehicles

NO man-made gases

NO aerosol sprays

NO buses

NO trains

NO aeroplanes

NOTHING- technology did not exist back then, but yet it was warmer than now!

And the scientists are saying that humans are responsible for the rise in temperatures due to green house gases.

THIS IS WHY I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH SCIENCE!!!

Because of general public disbelief in global warming caused by man-made gases, the warmists then changed the term global warming to global climate change.

And they are still saying the climate is changing due to human influences. GIVE ME A F:/;ING BREAK!

I have said it before and I will say it again, it is one big consensus by the government to control people and force them into doing what the government would like them to do.

By making people feel guilty of damaging the environment they naturally make people feel that they must do something to help eradicate the damage caused.

By trying to manipulate our minds into thinking we need to stop using this that and the other, they are able to take control.

Most of the science agencies, weather stations are government funded, and in order to continue to receive funding they need a reason.

Their reason is research into global warming / climate change caused by humans.

With global warming the governments can tax us for everything and anything, blaming humans.

But if the earth is cooling then they have no way to tax us, as it is not easy to convince people that burning coal or running petrol engines is cooling the planet.

THIS IS AGAIN WHY I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH SCIENCE AND THE GOVERNMENTS

g3.jpg

Isn’t this a great graph not! Notice how it shows 1950- 1970 relatively flat if not getting slightly colder until 1970, and then a sharp rise from 1970 until about 2005.

Now why haven’t they showed the graph going back further, simple because if the graph went back further it would look like the following graph:

g4.jpg

When viewed on a larger time frame it is easy to see that during the Medieval Warm period it was much warmer than today, and that the temperatures are now taking a dive back into the negative just as expected.

The earth has gone through many warmer and cooler cycles and in fact the earth warmed between 1970-1998, which was expected and a normal cycle.

The earth since then has first of all maintained the slightly warm status, before starting to cool from about 2005 onwards and will continue to cool even further.

Ok next up is this photo that was published in the newspapers and science journals around the world showing the polar bears stranded on ice.

Remember this?

p1.jpg

Another global warming hoax.

This photo was taken by an Australian photographer in August, when ice and snow is at its thinnest.

It was also taken very close to the coast not in the middle of the ocean as Al Gore and others would have us believe.

Another reason why I really cannot appreciate what the scientists tell us.

g5.jpg

Here is another typical load of rubbish, notice how the graph shows a steady rise and fall of Co2 levels corresponding with temperatures, until around the year 2000 when suddenly the Co2 shoots up despite the temperatures remaining stable.

For the Co2 levels to increase so dramatically the temperatures on earth would also have to rise so much that we would all be barbecued!

This graph does not show a true relation between temperatures and Co2 concentrations.

As temperatures rise so does Co2, Not the other way around as they would have us believe!

g6.jpg

g7.jpg

The two graphs above clearly show the relation between temperature rise and increase in Co2 as it should be.

Here are the references for the above graphs and data:

Historical Isotopic Temperature Record from the Vostok Ice Core

The data available from CDIAC represent a major effort by researchers from France, Russia, and the U.S.A.

1) Vostok ice core: a continuous isotope temperature record over the last climatic cycle (160,00 years).

Jouzel, J., C. Lorius, J.R. Petit, C. Genthon, N.I. Barkov,

V.M. Kotlyakov, and V.M. Petrov. 1987.

Nature 329:403-8.

2) Extending the Vostok ice-core record of palaeoclimate to the penultimate glacial period.

Jouzel, J., N.I. Barkov, J.M. Barnola, M. Bender, J. Chappellaz, C. Genthon, V.M. Kotlyakov, V. Lipenkov, C. Lorius, J.R. Petit, D. Raynaud, G. Raisbeck, C. Ritz, T. Sowers, M. Stievenard, F. Yiou, and P. Yiou. 1993.

Nature 364:407-12.

3) Climatic interpretation of the recently extended Vostok ice records.

Jouzel, J., C. Waelbroeck, B. Malaize, M. Bender, J.R. Petit, M. Stievenard, N.I. Barkov, J.M. Barnola, T. King, V.M. Kotlyakov, V. Lipenkov, C. Lorius, D. Raynaud, C. Ritz, and T. Sowers. 1996.

Climate Dynamics 12:513-521.

4) Climate and atmospheric history of the past 420,000 years from the Vostok ice core, Antarctica.

Petit, J.R., J. Jouzel, D. Raynaud, N.I. Barkov, J.-M. Barnola, I. Basile, M. Bender, J. Chappellaz, M. Davis, G. Delayque, M. Delmotte, V.M. Kotlyakov, M. Legrand, V.Y. Lipenkov, C. Lorius, L. Pepin, C. Ritz, E. Saltzman, and M. Stievenard. 1999.

Nature 399: 429-436.

g8.jpg

And here is another graph that clearly shows Carbon Dioxide levels were MUCH higher during the Phanerozoic period around 350-545 million years ago.

And I am dam sure humans did not have any influence back then, we were not around at that time.

Another graph showing Co2 against temperature concentrations

g9.jpg

Well isn’t this interesting, notice how the Co2 concentrations in the atmosphere where higher 325,000 years ago and around 125,000 years ago, yet humans were not around then.

Yet the scientists blatantly insist that humans are the MAIN course of rising Co2 levels.

As temperatures rise so does the Co2 levels and as temperatures fall so does the Co2 levels. NOT the other way around and most definitely not due to humans!

To say that Co2 is the main cause of global warming just shows how stupid they are.

And notice how the temperatures and Co2 levels dropped off rapidly as the earth entered an extended period of cooling!!!

This is part of a natural cycle, which has been going on since the birth of planet earth and will continue until the planets demise.

THIS IS AGAIN WHY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SCIENCE!

The next article as reported in CNN USA is great, please note their super long study time not!!!! From 1972 – 2011.

Antarctic ice shelves 'tearing apart', says study

GOOGLE EARTH

March 28, 2012|By Matthew Knight, CNN

The birth of an iceberg on Pine Island Glacier in West Antarctica in October 2011.

A new satellite study of ice shelves in West Antarctica has revealed they are steadily losing their grip with adjacent land and could intensify the acceleration of ice loss in the area.

The ice shelves (floating extensions of land-based ice sheets) in the eastern Amundsen Sea Embayment are fracturing at their margins on rocky bay walls, according to glaciologists from the University of Texas at Austin's Institute for Geophysics (UTIG).

Lead author of the study Joseph MacGregor said in a statement: "Typically, the leading edge of an ice shelf moves forward steadily over time, retreating episodically when an iceberg calves off (breaks off and floats out to sea), but that is not what happened along the shear margins."

"Anyone can examine this region in Google Earth and see a snapshot of the same satellite data we used, but only through examination of the whole satellite record is it possible to distinguish long-term change from cyclical calving," MacGregor added.

The study, which examined satellite data from 1972 to the end of 2011, is the most comprehensive yet of ice shelf evolution say the scientists, and reveal substantial changes which were "especially rapid" during the past decade.

The shear margins which bind the ice shelves laterally are now heavily rifted they say, resembling cracks in a mirror when observed in satellite images.

"As a glacier goes afloat, becoming an ice shelf, its flow is resisted partly by the margins, which are the bay walls or the seams where two glaciers merge," Ginny Catania, assistant professor at UTIG said in a statement.

"An accelerating glacier can tear away from its margins, creating rifts that negate the margins' resistance to ice flow and causing additional acceleration," she added.

Interactive: Sea-level change map

The ice shelves in West Antarctica, which include the floating extensions of the Thwaites and Pine Island Glaciers, are already losing volume say scientists.

As they get smaller they become less able to hold back grounded ice upstream, according to scientists whose study is published in the Journal of Glaciology.

Satellite imaging in what is a particularly inhospitable, heavily crevassed part of the continent is vital for ice shelf research, says Hamish Pritchard of the British Antarctic Survey.

"We've suspected for quite a long time that the glaciers are fairly sensitive to what happens with ice shelves. Big changes are happening along the coast," Pritchard said.

"There are certain large glaciers (like Thwaites and Pine Island) that have been accelerating for the past 20 years or so -- they are losing a lot of ice into the sea and they are thinning," he added.

West Antarctica is particularly interesting because of what could happen in the future, Pritchard says.

"The ice sheet is actually sitting on the sea floor -- 2,000-3,000 meters deep in some places," he said.

"That means if you thin the ice enough by draining the ice away from the edges, what could happen is the ice could just start to float off and the whole ice sheet could collapse, and quite quickly."

Melting in West Antarctica is contributing about 1-2 millimeters a year to sea levels but that could rise if the acceleration trend continues, Pritchard says

What a load of rubbish, how can such a short study quantify any sort of real results, and see how they only choose one area for the crappy study!

Ice sheets loose some size and gain size throughout the history of earth. If they actually bothered to take proper measurements from sediments taken from bore holes in enough places then the results would be very different as they would show the variations throughout history.

They also haven’t mentioned the fact that there are in fact active volcanoes in the ocean that warm the sea, causing a certain degree of ice melt, which again is a natural phenomenon.

Looking at all the data from the past million plus years it is easy to see that the earth cycles, it has warmer periods and cooler periods and will continue to do so until the end of the earth.

Also they only study the areas that they know have less ice, and publish results based on this.

Even during ice ages some areas will have less ice than others, as it is not possible for an entire ice sheet to be the same thickness all over.

When it snows if you measure the snow on a field it will not be the same hight across the whole field!

Furthermore many factors can influence ice sheet loss, if there was actually any loss.

All the following can influence temporary ice loss:

Greater than average sunshine one year

Less cloud cover

Underwater volcanoes becoming more active

Stronger than usual winds

Natural climatic variations (This is the MAIN course)

Another point that they fail to mention is that as the Arctic cools Antarctica warms, and as Antarctica cools the Arctic warms, again a natural cycle that has been going on since before the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

The scientists do not make any mention of these natural phenomenon that can affect the total ice concentrations.

Furthermore the oceans store heat from the natural warming cycle and will take a number of years to cool back down to normal levels.

The earth stopped warming around 1998.

And despite what they would have you believe, here is a recent article by scientists not associated with the mainstream mob clearly shows that Antarctic this year has the largest sea ice on record, rather different to what was published in the main stream media.

Following is an article from a study paper from the Journal of Climate:

“Several of the models have less than two thirds of the observed SIE (sea-ice extent).”

A recent paper in the Journal of Climate finds that most climate models erroneously predict that Antarctic sea ice extent decreased over the past 30 years, which “differs markedly from that observed”.

As noted in the abstract, Antarctic sea ice has confounded the models by instead increasing over the satellite era. In fact, it is currently at a record extent that is more than 2 standard deviations above the 1979-2000 average.

The authors lament, “The negative [Antarctic sea ice] trends in most of the model runs over 1979 – 2005 are a continuation of an earlier decline, suggesting that “the processes responsible for the observed increase over the last 30 years are not being simulated correctly.”

“Several of the models have less than two thirds of the observed SIE (sea-ice extent).”

It would be rather easy to prove “global warming” if you use models that are off by more than 66 percent.

Basically they are using past data from the 1970’s – 2000 which was during the natural warming period and this is what they are using to give false predictions of what is really happening.

The predicted results and actual results are quiet different!

Here is something that the NSIDC (National Snow and Ice Data centre) forgot to mention to the general public!

Antarctic Ice Area Sets Another Record – NSIDC Is Silent

Posted on September 16, 2012

Day 256 Antarctic ice is the highest ever for the date, and the eighth highest daily reading ever recorded. All seven higher readings occurred during the third week of September, 2007 – the week of the previous Arctic record minimum.

g10.jpg

Antarctic sea-ice extent 193,000 sq miles higher than average

In the following graph we can see the projected sea ice extent (black line) as projected by the National Snow and Ice Data Center.

And then the real ice extent; dotted line and blue line.

Not exactly melting away is it now!

g11.jpg

Antarctica Gains 2,400 Manhattans Of Ice Overnight

Something else the main stream media forget to tell everyone

Antarctic Sea Ice Sets All Time Record High

Oops they forgot to mention this as well, now I wonder why that might be

Next up this article posted a few days ago by A.A. Boretti, an Australian scientist.

Although the IPCC has predicted that sea levels will rise 100 cm by the year 2100, actual measurements do not bear out that conclusion.

A.A. Boretti, an Australian scientist who has studied satellite radar altimeter data covering the past 20 years, discovered that the average rate of sea level rise is just under 3.2 mm a year. That rate would cause a sea levels rise of just under 32 cm (12½ inches) by the year 2100, not the 100 cm that is currently being advocated.

Boretti also notes that there has been a huge deceleration of sea-level rise (SLR) over the past 10 years – and even more so in the last 5 years.

A deceleration? Now we’re calling sea-level DECLINE a deceleration? Sea levels actually fell in both 2010 and 2011.

Boretti comments, “in order for the prediction of a 100-cm increase in sea level by 2100 to be correct, the SLR must be almost 11 mm/year every year for the next 89 years.”

“(And) since the SLR is dropping, the predictions become increasingly unlikely,” especially in view of the facts that (1) “not once in the past 20 years has the SLR of 11 mm/year ever been achieved,” and that (2) “the average SLR of 3.1640 mm/year is only 20% of the SLR needed for the prediction of a one meter rise to be correct.”

We also have the following statement by Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on polar ice:

‘Over the past 30 years there has been a rise in the southern ice cap! One would never know it given all the hysteria about the northern ice cap’. I agree that media hype ignors the big picture,the same satellite takes images of the arctic and antarctic but the true data gathered conflicts with certain agendas…therefore,it has to be manipulated for the unsuspecting masses. They want to project the guilt on the common man as an AGW factor via co2,so the cooling anomalies around the world must be swept under the rug to continue the smoke and mirrors deceipt.

The Arctic and Antartica ice sheets

Winds that blow during summer, when the temperatures are at their highest causes the ice sheets to break apart. This is the period in which scientists take data reading using satellites.

There is no evidence to support date readings taken at any other period throughout the year, especially during winter when the ice is at its thickest.

So all data related to ice thickness has only been recorded during THE WARMEST PART OF THE YEAR WHEN THE ICE HAS BEEN BROKEN BY THE WIND AND TEMPERATURES ARE AT THERE WARMIST AND SUNSHINE HOURS AT THERE LONGEST!

Readings are also taken in just a few areas not on a wide scale. And as stated above most if not all of the date collected has been between 1970-2000, when the earth was a little warmer.

The following can be found in Wikipedia, and any good atlas, in book shops all over the world. This information is even in my daughters book.

The climate of the Arctic region has varied significantly in the past. As recently as 55 million years ago, during the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum, the region reached an average annual temperature of 10–20 °C (50–68 °F).[21] The surface waters of the northernmost. Arctic ocean warmed, seasonally at least, enough to support tropical life forms requiring surface temperatures of over 22 °C (72 °F).[24]

Well look here 55 million years ago it was much warmer than today, humans were not on earth then. Wonder what caused the warming then?

Geological history and paleontology

More than 170 million years ago, Antarctica was part of the supercontinent Gondwana. Over time, Gondwana gradually broke apart and Antarctica as we know it today was formed around 25 million years ago. Antarctica was not always cold, dry and covered in ice sheets. At a number of points in its long history it was farther north, experienced a tropical or temperate climate, was covered in forests, and inhabited by various ancient life-forms.

Well it used to be much warmer than now 25 million years ago, humans were not around then either. Wonder what caused the warming then?

They may be able to brain wash some into believing this rubbish, but people nowadays are waking up to the fact that the climate has always changed and will always continue to change throughout history. There will be periods when the climate is both cooler and warmer than now, and that will continue whether we are on this planet or not.

SUNSPOTS and the suns activity

g12.jpg

As can be seen from the above graph that during low solar output (few sunspots) the earth cools and during high solar output (many sunspots) the earth warms.

During the Dalton and maunder minimum the sunspot count was very low, thus producing colder global temperatures.

We are now into the last part of solar cycle 24, which should peak in about one year from now. However, the sun spot count is only about half of what it should be at this stage.

The sun is now almost at solar maximum, but the sunspot count is more equivalent to solar minimum.

And if we look at cycle 25, which is due to start very soon, it is projected to be extremely low, liken to the Maunder minimum a time when the river Thames in London froze solid on a regular basis during winter.

Global temperatures had indeed been increasing in some parts of the world up until 1998. Since then the average global temperature increase for the entire planet not just certain areas has flat lined and in fact if all temperature variations are taken into account it is actually beginning to cool now even though we are approaching solar maximum.

The extreme events are most probably due to the magnetic poles reversing, as well as the jet stream changing and also the PDO going Negative, causing instability that coupled with the sun rapidly losing its solar radiance is producing these events.

A totally natural event that has happened throughout the history of earth and one that will continue to happen again and again.

Rather than so called experts leading people to believe the planet is warming they should instead start warning people of the possible consequences of the on-coming ice age.

Anyone with an ounce of sense can see that the earth goes through cycles of warm and cool spells and will continue to do so, without any influence from humans and that the sun spot count is at its lowest for hundreds of years.

The sun is the biggest influence of climate on earth NOT HUMANS!

Notice how the media only report on hot events, such as a heat wave in summer. No you don’t say! How unlikely is it that there is a heat wave in summer for christ sake. In summer heat waves happen, have always happened and will continue to happen long after we are all gone.

Why is it that we do not see many if any reports about excess cooling?

They should publish data about the stratosphere 500 miles up in space, that that would give a very different result, and not the kind that the global warmists would be happy with.

The sun is a major driver of climate on earth, when its activity decreases so do world temperatures.

Following is another graph showing a larger time span.

g13.jpg

Easy to see from the graph above where we are heading!

This following graph by Professor Don J. Easterbrook, Professor of Geology at Western Washington University

g14.jpg

And his exact wording…

Geology professor forecasts abrupt cooling

The past is indeed the key to the future

10 Nov 09 - Recent laser imaging of the Earth’s surface provides new evidence for abrupt, fluctuating, warm and cool climatic episodes that could not have been caused by changes in atmospheric CO2, nor by humans.

In a paper presented at the national meeting of the Geological Society of America in Portland, Oregon, Professor Don J. Easterbrook, Professor of Geology at Western Washington University, presented new data showing that at least 9 significant, abrupt periods of climate warming occurred between 11,700 and 10,250 years ago. These warmings triggered retreat of the Cordilleran Ice Sheet.

Such fluctuating periods of warming and cooling persist to this day (with no help from humans), and there is every reason to expect them to continue.

"Isotope data from Greenland ice cores show a consistent pattern of fluctuating warm and cool periods over the past 500 years (Fig. 2)," says Easterbook. "The average period of warming/cooling oscillations over the past 500 years is 27 years, remarkably similar to the period of alternation between warm and cool Pacific Decadal Oscillation."

If you look at the above graph, isn’t that interesting he forecasts an abrupt cooling, starting around about now to within three years or so.

65 million years of cooling

The following two graphs (images created by Robert A. Rohde / Global Warming Art) are climate records based on oxygen isotope thermometry of deep-ocean sediment cores from many parts of the world [1]). On both graphs, colder temperatures are toward the bottom, and warmer temperatures toward the top. Significant temperature events on the first graph show the start and end of Antarctic glaciation 34 and 25 million years ago, and the resumption of glaciation about 13 million years ago. It is obvious from the graph that we are now living in the coldest period of Earths history for the last 65 million years. Despite recent rumors of global warming, we are actually in a deep freeze in climate terms.

g15.jpg

g16.jpg

This following graph shows the earths temperatures over the past 10,000 years

g17.jpg

Very easy to see that the earth was much warmer in the past, compared to present day. Hardly unprecedented warming is it now!

The earth has been warming and cooling since the birth of the planet and will continue to warm and cool until the death of the planet.

We are now actually at the end of our current 10,000 year warming spell and are on the verge of another ice age.

10,000 years ago marked the end of the last ice age. The earth warmed considerably after that. During the past 10,000 years the earth has cooled and warmed with three exceptionally warm spells: The Minoan warming, The Roman warming and the Medieval warming. All of these three eras were much warmer than today.

In between that we had the Maunder minimum and the Dalton minimums.

The temperatures during the past 30 years (1970-1999) had warmed a little, but still well below anytime in the past 10,000+ years.

Temperatures peaked around 1998, and have ever since then stayed around the same with a gradual decline in temperatures of recent years.

Any excess global heat is a result of heat left over from the 1970-1999 warming period, which takes a number of years to dissipate.

There have been many ice ages and warm periods throughout history and the cycles in which these events happen, are regular, predictable and easy to foresee what will happen in the future.

Here is a very nice graph that clearly shows how the world cycles between warmer periods and cooler periods

g18.jpg

MAGNETIC REVERSALS

This article, which was published in the Proc. of the National Academy of Sciences, 16 Oct 2002.

That there is a link between magnetic reversals and ice ages is undeniable.

At least 12 magnetic reversals can be linked to glaciation during the last three million years alone.

A magnetic reversal about three million years ago marked the onset of glaciation. A magnetic reversal about two million years ago marked the onset of glaciation. And yet another reversal about one million years ago marked the onset of glaciation.

The Jaramillo magnetic reversal marked the onset of glaciation, as did the Brunhes magnetic reversal.

The Biwa I, Biwa II, Biwa III, and Blake (at the end Eemian) magnetic reversals coincided with glaciation, and so did the Lake Mungo, Mono Lake, and Gothenburg magnetic reversals (or excursions).

Many of those catastrophic cooling episodes, says Michael Rampino of NASA, may have actually been triggered by the magnetic reversal (or excursion).

We appear to be headed for another magnetic reversal right now. During the past 2000 years, magnetic field strength has fallen some 50 to 65 percent. Unfortunately, the rate of decline is picking up. Five percent of the decline has occurred during the last 100 years alone. This decline, say geophysicists, may be a precursor to a new reversal attempt.

When ice ages begin, they begin incredibly fast. At the end Eemian, for example, the climate descended from a period of warmth such as today’s – into full-blown glacial severity in less than twenty years.

I think we’re headed into such a twenty-year period right now.

The North Magnetic Pole is moving! “The magnetic pole, which has steadily drifted for decades, has picked up its pace in recent years and could exit Canadian territory as soon as 2004,” said Larry Newitt of the Geological Survey of Canada. “It’s speed has increased considerably during the past 25 years,” the geophysicist said. See: CNN.com – North Magnetic Pole – March 20, 2002.

According to John Tarduno, professor of geophysics at the Univerity of Rochester (NY), the next magnetic reversal could occur within a matter of centuries.

Tarduno based his findings on detailed studies of the Earth’s magnetic field made during four trips above the Arctic Circle. (Published in the Proc. of the National Academy of Sciences, 16 Oct 2002.)

As I have also stated magnetic reversals that occur especially when the solar output decreases significantly at the same time are a very good indicator of global cooling about to take place.

g19.jpg

Magnetic reversals plus low solar output in the past has lead to glaciations that have dropped the earth into a major deep freeze.

And right now the magnetic poles are reversing, the solar output is much lower than it should be, ice sheets are growing and the jet stream is shifting, all clues that point to an on-coming ice age (glaciation).

At the start of the previous ice ages, the earth went into magnetic reversal, the suns solar output dropped and the jet flow changed, exactly what is happening today.

And prior to those ice ages the earth was warmer, just as it had been between 1970-1998.

The earth axis also tilts over years and this too causes the temperature variations, something the scientists forget to mention.

Volcanic activity

I am sure you are aware of the increasing number of big earthquakes and volcanoes that are happening around the world of recent years.

Well heightened activity is also another pointer towards global cooling.

As volcanoes erupt around the world they pump out millions of tons of ash clouds, which gets pushed into the atmosphere causing a cooling effect by blocking out the sun around the area of volcanic activity.

This is something that happened just prior to the last ice age and is happening now.

To summarize everything above

The suns output is at its lowest for at least 400 years (the sunspot count is far lower than it should be)

The next solar cycle 25 is projected to be the lowest in hundreds of years.

There are many earthquakes and volcanoes erupting around the world

The magnetic poles are shifting at an alarming rate

The jet stream has also shifted much further south.

Co2 has nothing to do with global warming, Co2 levels rise as the earth warms and decline as the earth cools, NOT the other way around.

Co2 levels were higher years ago than now.

There are an increasing number of extreme cold events happening around the world, which the mainstream media do not report on.

If these events occur separately then it may not be an indicator of global cooling, but when all of these events come together as they are now then there is a very high possibility that the earth will enter an extended period of cooling, which may or may not be very extreme.

I believe it will be very extreme and will happen almost overnight.

The governments should be preparing the human race for the onset of the coming ice age.

Humans survived the last ice age, because we did not rely on technology, and although we are more than capable of surviving the next one as humans, I wonder how everyone will get on when there is no food because everything is buried in snow, no electricity, because all the power stations are buried in snow and unable to function, roads become impassible, companies shut down because the workers cannot get there as the roads are blocked and the fuel in their cars has frozen.

With all the factors clearly showing a change to colder global temperatures, anyone who still says the earth is warming due to human influence must be an uneducated idiot with no common sense. and would most probably benefit from a spell in a psychiatric ward.

What I want to make clear is that I don’t have a problem with scientists saying the earth is warming if indeed that is correct.

What I do have a major problem with is the fact that the scientists are telling the world that humans are causing global warming / climate change when quiet clearly this is not the case.

The world warmed between 1970 -1998 and then stopped warming. The scientist used this period as basis for the data and for future global projections.

If they had of used data dating back many many years then the graphs as I have demonstrated above clearly show that the earth cycles between warmer and cooler periods.

But they chose only the recent slightly warmer period as a basis for their global warming scam or adjust real data to coincide with their climate scam!

Any graphs that do show a warming/cooling trend, the scientists adjust so they falsely show the earth as warming only.

And I will say it again it is one big scam between the scientists and the governments.

The scientists falsify the data to make false graphs and reports to show the government so they can continue to scam money from the governments and then the governments publicizes the already false data to the public to scam money out the public.

It is one vicious circle where the general public are always going to lose!

It will be very interesting when half the earth is buried in snow, what they are going to come up with next to scam more money out of people. Maybe by then when half the population has frozen to death because they all bought extra tee shirts and shorts in preparation for the non-existent global warming, just then maybe people will fight against the governments and make it quite clear to them that they are talking attar and total crap and they will no longer stand for it.

Thanks for reading

A good effort in putting all that together Snowdude - you have been quite industrius.

I started to read through your dissertation but sorry, I do tend to get bored easily and so skipped from the third paragraph to the bottom to see your summary.

Having a strong belief is commendable in many cases but if you truly believe this statement :-

" And I will say it again it is one big scam between the scientists and the governments.

The scientists falsify the data to make false graphs and reports to show the government so they can continue to scam money from the governments and then the governments publicizes the already false data to the public to scam money out the public. It is one vicious circle where the general public are always going to lose!"

That is insane - any credibility you might have had is shot to pieces - in fact it is the statement of an idiot - I am sure you did not mean to say that surely?

Well you certainly have shown that you can cut and paste from skeptic websites snowdude! Well done :clap:

Would have been a lot easier to just post links to the websites themselves don't you think?

Anyway let's take a quick look at your summary points

The suns output is at its lowest for at least 400 years (the sunspot count is far lower than it should be) - Then why have temperatures been rising so dramatically since the mid 20th century? Completely contradicts your view that the sun is the only thing that affects climate doesn't it? Doesn't this provide all the proof any of us should require that there's more going on with changes in our climate than just the output from the sun? I think you've just proved my point. Thanks. :lol:

The next solar cycle 25 is projected to be the lowest in hundreds of years - It's certainly possible but not certain. If we do have a quiet period similar to the Maunder Minimum it will be very interesting to see what happens with temps considering the impact of higher CO2 concentrations. I doubt we'll see temps drop to anywhere near what they did during the 'Little Ice Age'.

There are many earthquakes and volcanoes erupting around the world - There have always been many earthquakes and volvanoes erupting around the world. There has been a dramatic increase in the numbers reported over time but that is universally accepted as being due to modern technology being able to detect them. When actually looking through things like icecores or sediments in lakes and so on there is no evidence that significant volcanic eruptions have been increasing.

The magnetic poles are shifting at an alarming rate - Alarming rate really? Alarming to who? The magnetic poles will reverse sometime in the future as they have done continuously throughout the history of the planet. Although you seem to try and use some guy purportedly from NASA to back up a claim that magnetic reversals are linked to glaciation I think it might be worth your while actually reading what NASA has to say on the subject. This link actually looks at some of the crazier 2012 end of world predictions as well but does cover a bit on affects on glaciation.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.htmlThe

jet stream has also shifted much further south - There are many factors that affect the Jet Stream. I wonder if you even truly understand what the Jet Stream is snowdude? When you talk about it shifting much farther south all you are really picking up on is it's been further south over the UK region. That's not so across the whole globe. There's many factors at play here including the Arctic Oscillation, The Pacific Decadal Oscillation, ENSO, etc, etc. The path of the Jet Stream is naturally very variable. And yes it's currently varying.

Co2 has nothing to do with global warming, Co2 levels rise as the earth warms and decline as the earth cools, NOT the other way around.

Co2 levels were higher years ago than now

- Here you basically contradict yourself again and show just how little you understand about climate science. You say CO2 has nothing to do with global warming but also say it varies in concentration basically in synch with the natural warming and cooling cycles of the world. During preiods when it is warmer it is higher and during periods when it is cooler it gets lower. So you admit CO2 in intrinsically linked to temperature on the planet. Prior to mankinds influence we know the primary forcings that affected long term climate change were the sun, our orbit around it and things like precession of the axial tilt. This is why in the historical record rises in temps would lead rises in CO2 concentrations. What humans have done though now is dig up from deep underground vast compositories of rich sources of carbon, our fossil fuels. Add to that agricultural practices and we've seen a rapid increase in concentrations of CO2 in our atmosphere. We know CO2 and temperature are intrinsically linked throughout the history of the earth. You've admitted that yourself. So are you seriously suggesting that just because this time, due to human influence, CO2 concentrations have led temp rises that this means there will be absolutely no affect? Even though you know temperature and CO2 concentration have always been linked? Laughable.

There are an increasing number of extreme cold events happening around the world, which the mainstream media do not report on - An increasing number of cold events? Haven't climate scientists maintained all along there would be more extreme weather events both hot and cold as the climate changed?

Your claims that CO2 can vary greatly without human intervention are completely true and the same with temps on the earth varying greatly over time. These things are not in contention and they mean nothing in the current debate. Climate scientists have always known that. The fact that the climate has varied so much over time tells us that it is quite sensitive to changes in the forcings which affect it. And greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere are one of the those forcings. By digging up and burning fossil fuels we have greatly increased the concentration of CO2. It is a major greenhouse gas because a significant portion of the infra red radition that radiates from earth interacts with CO2. This has been known by science since the mid 1800's. And there's no denying it. And nothing you've posted above brings this into question.

Most of the graphs you've posted above are purely from skeptic websites. Few can be found in peer reviewed, published scientific literature. And there's a reason for that. Because they're crap pseudo-science.

Anyway I've had enough arguing with people like you on this subject. You know nothing about science, in fact you have little, if any, respect for it yet you have no problem with putting forward all this pseudo-science rubbish above as somehow being compelling. It really is laughable when people who know nothing about science attempt to use it to push their claims. Religious nutters do it all the time claiming there's scientific evidence of creationism!! :rollabout:

The suns output is at its lowest for at least 400 years (the sunspot count is far lower than it should be) - Then why have temperatures been rising so dramatically since the mid 20th century? They haven't. They have rose a little between 1970-1998!!!! As I stated earlier if you bothered to read everything!

The next solar cycle 25 is projected to be the lowest in hundreds of years - It's certainly possible but not certain. If we do have a quiet period similar to the Maunder Minimum it will be very interesting to see what happens with temps considering the impact of higher CO2 concentrations (Which are lower now than before the last ice age). I doubt we'll see temps drop to anywhere near what they did during the 'Little Ice Age'. All ready mentioned this, as the temps drop so will the Co2 levels! I also pointed out that they ARE NOT any higher, in fact the Co2 levels are LOWER now than they were in the past, again I show this, if you bothered to look! And they were higher many years ago before people were even on the planet, so Co2 concentrations are higher due to human influence is a load of crock!

Co2 levels were higher years ago than now

- Here you basically contradict yourself again and show just how little you understand about climate science. You say CO2 has nothing to do with global warming but also say it varies in concentration basically in synch with the natural warming and cooling cycles of the world. During preiods when it is warmer it is higher and during periods when it is cooler it gets lower. So you admit CO2 in intrinsically linked to temperature on the planet. Prior to mankinds influence we know the primary forcings that affected long term climate change were the sun, our orbit around it and things like precession of the axial tilt. (Is this maybe not a contradiction???) you stated "primary forcings that affected long term climate change were the sun, our orbit around it and things like precession of the axial tilt" Although you do also state that rising Co2 levels caused by humans is a big influencing factor. You stated it yourself that the sun is a main factor to global temperature changes!!!!! So which is it Co2 or the sun? Please make up your mind! This is why in the historical record rises in temps would lead rises in CO2 concentrations. What humans have done though now is dig up from deep underground vast compositories of rich sources of carbon, our fossil fuels. Add to that agricultural practices and we've seen a rapid increase in concentrations of CO2 in our atmosphere. We know CO2 and temperature are intrinsically linked throughout the history of the earth. You've admitted that yourself. So are you seriously suggesting that just because this time, due to human influence, CO2 concentrations have led temp rises that this means there will be absolutely no affect? Even though you know temperature and CO2 concentration have always been linked? Bullshit we have seen a steady increase in line with an increase in temperatures until around 1998 NOT a rapid increase and certainly NOT caused by us digging up or burning fossil fuels!. To say people have had such an influence on Co2 levels is just ridiculousness.

There are an increasing number of extreme cold events happening around the world, which the mainstream media do not report on - An increasing number of cold events? Haven't climate scientists maintained all along there would be more extreme weather events both hot and cold as the climate changed? Strange why they only report on hot events!!!!!!!

Your claims that CO2 can vary greatly without human intervention are completely true and the same with temps on the earth varying greatly over time. These things are not in contention and they mean nothing in the current debate. (So your basically stating that the climates natural variation has no effect on its self or the earth and should be disregarded, but humans do, So you are saying that HUMANS control the earths climate, and not maybe mother nature????) Well talk about contradictions or is that a lack of knowledge on your part!

Climate scientists have always known that. The fact that the climate has varied so much over time tells us that it is quite sensitive to changes in the forcings which affect it. And greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere are one of the those forcings. (dead argument I already stated that Co2 levels were higher before than now before humans were even around to have any influence. Greenhouse gases load of bollocks! By digging up and burning fossil fuels we have greatly increased the concentration of CO2. ( Load of crap, like humans have had such an influence, if we had such an influence and we are at such a high level then why is it that C02 levels were much higher in the past WHEN humans were not on the earth??????) It is a major greenhouse gas because a significant portion of the infra red radition that radiates from earth interacts with CO2. This has been known by science since the mid 1800's. And there's no denying it.

Most of the graphs you've posted above are purely from skeptic websites. Few can be found in peer reviewed, published scientific literature. And there's a reason for that. Because they're crap pseudo-science. Just like the bullshit peer reviewed graphs that get pushed into the media like the Hockey stick graph, like highly exaggerated Co2 graphs, like highly exaggerated temperature graphs. !!!!

Well can't be wasting anymore of my time, basically if peoples arguments do not fit your agenda then it is wrong so Ill leave you to debate this for the next couple of years or so, then once the earth starts cooling I will come back and see how you are getting on.

Oh that reminds me must stock up on extra food and coal in the not to distant future!

Dont know if I would use the word fun, but yes very interested, have been for many years and even more so of later years, because I really really do believe that the general public are not being told the truth about the climate.

No GN's in this world or anyone else is going to convince me otherwise until I see some real evidence of man made warming.The bullshit in the media is certainly not enough to tell me that manmade global warming is real, not when other evidence plus what is happening around the planet is telling me otherwise.

I know snowdude that you will never change your beliefs. They are not based on anyting rational in the first place so no rational arguemnt will ever sway you. Some people still believe in a flat earth, some still think the world is only 6,000 years old. Some even still believe in ridiculous things like gods, ghosts, vampires, werewolves and being anally probed by aliens. Some even truly believe the world will end this year in December. There's a lot of irrational people out there. So I realise there's no point in continuing to argue with you. I will though just leave you with this from a mind that eclipses any of us on here and I think what he says particularly applies to people like you and the things you allow yourself to believe in.

408356_480608401960176_905037453_n.jpg

So Go native you wasted all day trying to find that clothing image which the global warmists stole from a fashion promotional company and then modified it a little to suit their own agendas!

You should have told me I have a very similar image, well that along with another 1378 images, graphs that I got from the warmists crowd, I could have emailed it to you in a couple of seconds, would have saved you a lot of time! :rollabout:

So after trying to rubbish what I wrote in my report as you obviously only read the summary or if you did read everything it would then seem that your comprehension of the English language must be somewhat limited.

I clearly stated that the earth was MUCH warmer 1000 years ago, and also EVEN warmer still further back in time,when there was absolutely NO influence from humans, but you still think that humans are the main course of global warming even though today is cooler than many times in the past.

What is it you said after reading my comment, let's have a look :

Your claims that CO2 can vary greatly without human intervention are completely true and the same with temps on the earth varying greatly over time. These things are not in contention and they mean nothing in the current debate. Climate scientists have always known that. The fact that the climate has varied so much over time tells us that it is quite sensitive to changes in the forcings which affect it. And greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere are one of the those forcings. By digging up and burning fossil fuels we have greatly increased the concentration of CO2. It is a major greenhouse gas because a significant portion of the infra red radition that radiates from earth interacts with CO2. This has been known by science since the mid 1800's.

So natural changes in the climate are not in contention, so what you are saying here is that ONLY humans are influencing the change in climate and that other things are not!

Basically you have stated that you too know that scientists know that the climate has always changed by its self without the help of people, you stated that above, but then you also say that the natural influences are to be disbanded as humans are causing the warming.

Interesting logic that you have, So us humans have more influence than the sun or the wind or the earths rotation or the jet stream or the planets, wow we must be some super humans!!!!!!!

Another statement you made!

Prior to mankinds influence we know the primary forcings that affected long term climate change were the sun, our orbit around it and things like precession of the axial tilt. This is why in the historical record rises in temps would lead rises in CO2 concentrations.

You have repeated and admitted what I said about the earth has always warmed and cooled and that as it warms Co2 levels rise and that the sun influences this, you too stated it And this was all before humans had any influence what so ever.

The temps rose a little between 1970-1988, so what, so did the Co2 levels so what, they are on a decline now.

Millions of years ago many very very large tropical rain forests much bigger than today as well as the dinosaurs, extremely large crocs thrived, because the Co2 levels were much higher years ago to what they are now.

A lot of the plant life back then would not grow now the Co2 levels and temperatures are too low!

Even though I have said it and it is well documented that the earth many times in the past was WARMER THAN NOW and Co2 LEVELS WERE HIGHER THAN NOW!

And you still insist that humans are causing the earth to warm, even though it isn't as warm as it used to be and even though the earth is cooling!

The warmists scientists also know that the earth goes through cycles, and was both warmer and cooler than present and know that the sun is the biggest contributor to global temperature and Co2 variations, but they too insist that us humans are the main cause! How fu>*ing stupid!

Only a completely delusional uneducated idiot would make such statements as you do!

I really really can not be dealing with you anymore you are starting to give me a headache, It would be fun to continue to humiliate you, but I really can't be arsed anymore as it is like talking to a brick wall. one day when you wake up and switch on the TV and see nothing but news reports about how half the earth is frozen solid buried in snow with the presenters all looking puzzled as to why the earth has cooled even though they were told it was most certainly warming , maybe and only maybe then you will actually come to your senses.

END OF!

You're problem snowdude is that you somehow seem to believe that because there have been warmer periods in the history of the planet with associated higher concentrations of CO2 this somehow translates into proof that mankind can't be affecting cocentrations of CO2 today and thus affecting temperatures. I don't see how you come to this conclusion. It's a giant leap not based on any evidence. We both accept that the climate changes quite naturally and dramatically without any influence from mankind. That's never been in dispute. We know that high temps in the past has been intrinsically linked to higher concentrations of CO2, we know they are linked! We also have a pretty good idea what the natural factors were in the past that casued the variations. When we look at the natural factors currently, like solar output, as you pointed out yourself it's been relatively low and could possibly be entering the lowest period since the Maunder Minimum which caused the Little Ice Age. But if you look temps they rose rapidly through the 2nd half of the 20th century and have stayed near record highs through into this century. The first decade of this century was the warmest we've ever recorded. It has not been cooling as you keep wrongfully claiming. At the end of the day what you just can't seem to get your head around is the idea that digging up fossil fuels and burning them is universally accepted as being a very significant factor in the rapid rise of CO2 concentrations since the 19th century. We are reaching CO2 concentrations now that haven't been seen on the earth for a very long time and last time they were this high it was a lot warmer than it is currently. The natural factors that we know of that affect climate are not lined up to cause a net warming effect on the climate currently. In fact they are lined up to have a net cooling effect. That fact that it's continued to warm says there's something else going on beyond just the natural forcings. And that something is mankind pumping out huge amounts of CO2 by burning fossil fuels.

And that underwear post took me no time at all to find snowdude and was posted as a joke. I know you may actually look upon that picture as real science since you haven't a clue what real science is but I can assure you it was just a joke. To suggest only a delusional uneducated idiot would believe what I do is truly laughable. I, unlike you am educated in science with a major in meteorolgy. I am only believing what the vast majority (95%+) of climate scientists are telling us. These are guys a hell of a lot more educated in the science of our climate than you or me. You on the other hand rely on internet blogs and websites where people can publish any rubbish they like without the scrutiny of peer review. You on the other hand are not educated in any field of science let alone anything in the climate sciences. You on the other hand believe in conspiracy theories rather than scientific ones. You're the delusional one, you know nothing about science and you are obviously an idiot. And if you think you have humiliated me then that just shows how incredibly deluded you are! :lol:

tumblr_mb9rh2KkAY1r7srh2.gif

C'mon guys, no more beating around the bush: how many meters of fluffy powder are each of you willing to guarantee this winter?

(Fair warning: your credibility hinges heavily on the ability to deliver what we all want to hear.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little interesting bed time reading for those interested of course.

The following article published in the mail online is well worth a read (The scientists are now saying that their own computer models used to predict this stupid global warming crap are flawed and that they basically don't really know what they are talking about. Furthermore they even mention that there are just too many other factors such as ocean currents, winds, suns output etc playing a big factor in the earths climate that they can't accurately predict what is going to happen in the future. The scientists are now nicely disagreeing with each other too!!!!!!)

Also for those still interested check out all the 1900 cold records further down this page that have been broken in the past few days plus readers comments!

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released...

The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures

This means that the ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996

By David Rose

PUBLISHED: 21:42 GMT, 13 October 2012 | UPDATED: 01:21 GMT, 14 October 2012

The world stopped getting warmer almost 16 years ago, according to new data released last week.

The figures, which have triggered debate among climate scientists, reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012, there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures.

This means that the ‘plateau’ or ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996. Before that, temperatures had been stable or declining for about 40 years.

The new data, compiled from more than 3,000 measuring points on land and sea, was issued quietly on the internet, without any media fanfare, and, until today, it has not been reported.

This stands in sharp contrast to the release of the previous figures six months ago, which went only to the end of 2010 – a very warm year.

Ending the data then means it is possible to show a slight warming trend since 1997, but 2011 and the first eight months of 2012 were much cooler, and thus this trend is erased.

More...

Wettest start to autumn for 12 years as South West continues to be battered by torrential rain

Some climate scientists, such as Professor Phil Jones, director of the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, last week dismissed the significance of the plateau, saying that 15 or 16 years is too short a period from which to draw conclusions.

Others disagreed. Professor Judith Curry, who is the head of the climate science department at America’s prestigious Georgia Tech university, told The Mail on Sunday that it was clear that the computer models used to predict future warming were ‘deeply flawed’.

Even Prof Jones admitted that he and his colleagues did not understand the impact of ‘natural variability’ – factors such as long-term ocean temperature cycles and changes in the output of the sun. However, he said he was still convinced that the current decade would end up significantly warmer than the previous two.

Disagreement: Professor Phil Jones, left, from the University of East Anglia, dismissed the significance of the plateau. Professor Judith Curry, right, from Georgia Tech university in America, disagreed, saying the computer models used to predict future warming were ‘deeply flawed’

Warmer: Since 1880 the world has warmed by 0.75 degrees Celsius. This image shows floating icebergs in Greenland

The regular data collected on global temperature is called Hadcrut 4, as it is jointly issued by the Met Office’s Hadley Centre and Prof Jones’s Climatic Research Unit.

Since 1880, when worldwide industrialisation began to gather pace and reliable statistics were first collected on a global scale, the world has warmed by 0.75 degrees Celsius.

Some scientists have claimed that this rate of warming is set to increase hugely without drastic cuts to carbon-dioxide emissions, predicting a catastrophic increase of up to a further five degrees Celsius by the end of the century.

The new figures were released as the Government made clear that it would ‘bend’ its own carbon-dioxide rules and build new power stations to try to combat the threat of blackouts.

At last week’s Conservative Party Conference, the new Energy Minister, John Hayes, promised that ‘the high-flown theories of bourgeois Left-wing academics will not override the interests of ordinary people who need fuel for heat, light and transport – energy policies, you might say, for the many, not the few’ – a pledge that has triggered fury from green activists, who fear reductions in the huge subsidies given to wind-turbine firms.

Flawed science costs us dearly

Here are three not-so trivial questions you probably won’t find in your next pub quiz. First, how much warmer has the world become since a) 1880 and B) the beginning of 1997? And what has this got to do with your ever-increasing energy bill?

You may find the answers to the first two surprising. Since 1880, when reliable temperature records began to be kept across most of the globe, the world has warmed by about 0.75 degrees Celsius.

From the start of 1997 until August 2012, however, figures released last week show the answer is zero: the trend, derived from the aggregate data collected from more than 3,000 worldwide measuring points, has been flat.

Not that there has been any coverage in the media, which usually reports climate issues assiduously, since the figures were quietly release online with no accompanying press release – unlike six months ago when they showed a slight warming trend.

The answer to the third question is perhaps the most familiar. Your bills are going up, at least in part, because of the array of ‘green’ subsidies being provided to the renewable energy industry, chiefly wind.

They will cost the average household about £100 this year. This is set to rise steadily higher – yet it is being imposed for only one reason: the widespread conviction, which is shared by politicians of all stripes and drilled into children at primary schools, that, without drastic action to reduce carbon-dioxide emissions, global warming is certain soon to accelerate, with truly catastrophic consequences by the end of the century – when temperatures could be up to five degrees higher.

Hence the significance of those first two answers. Global industrialisation over the past 130 years has made relatively little difference.

And with the country committed by Act of Parliament to reducing CO2 by 80 per cent by 2050, a project that will cost hundreds of billions, the news that the world has got no warmer for the past 16 years comes as something of a shock.

It poses a fundamental challenge to the assumptions underlying every aspect of energy and climate change policy.

This ‘plateau’ in rising temperatures does not mean that global warming won’t at some point resume.

Damage: Global warming has been caused in part by the CO2 emitted by fossil fuels. This image shows smoke billowing out of a power station

But according to increasing numbers of serious climate scientists, it does suggest that the computer models that have for years been predicting imminent doom, such as those used by the Met Office and the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, are flawed, and that the climate is far more complex than the models assert.

‘The new data confirms the existence of a pause in global warming,’ Professor Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Science at America’s Georgia Tech university, told me yesterday.

‘Climate models are very complex, but they are imperfect and incomplete. Natural variability [the impact of factors such as long-term temperature cycles in the oceans and the output of the sun] has been shown over the past two decades to have a magnitude that dominates the greenhouse warming effect.

‘It is becoming increasingly apparent that our attribution of warming since 1980 and future projections of climate change needs to consider natural internal variability as a factor of fundamental importance.’

Professor Phil Jones, director of the Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, who found himself at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ scandal over leaked emails three years ago, would not normally be expected to agree with her. Yet on two important points, he did.

The data does suggest a plateau, he admitted, and without a major El Nino event – the sudden, dramatic warming of the southern Pacific which takes place unpredictably and always has a huge effect on global weather – ‘it could go on for a while’.

Like Prof Curry, Prof Jones also admitted that the climate models were imperfect: ‘We don’t fully understand how to input things like changes in the oceans, and because we don’t fully understand it you could say that natural variability is now working to suppress the warming. We don’t know what natural variability is doing.’

Headache: The evidence is beginning to suggest that global warming may be happening much slower than the catastrophists have claimed - a conclusion with enormous policy implications for politicians at Westminster, pictured

Yet he insisted that 15 or 16 years is not a significant period: pauses of such length had always been expected, he said.

Yet in 2009, when the plateau was already becoming apparent and being discussed by scientists, he told a colleague in one of the Climategate emails: ‘Bottom line: the “no upward trend” has to continue for a total of 15 years before we get worried.’

But although that point has now been passed, he said that he hadn’t changed his mind about the models’ gloomy predictions: ‘I still think that the current decade which began in 2010 will be warmer by about 0.17 degrees than the previous one, which was warmer than the Nineties.’

Only if that did not happen would he seriously begin to wonder whether something more profound might be happening. In other words, though five years ago he seemed to be saying that 15 years without warming would make him ‘worried’, that period has now become 20 years.

Meanwhile, his Met Office colleagues were sticking to their guns. A spokesman said: ‘Choosing a starting or end point on short-term scales can be very misleading. Climate change can only be detected from multi-decadal timescales due to the inherent variability in the climate system.’

He said that for the plateau to last any more than 15 years was ‘unlikely’. Asked about a prediction that the Met Office made in 2009 – that three of the ensuing five years would set a new world temperature record – he made no comment. With no sign of a strong El Nino next year, the prospects of this happening are remote.

Why all this matters should be obvious. Every quarter, statistics on the economy’s output and models of future performance have a huge impact on our lives. They trigger a range of policy responses from the Bank of England and the Treasury, and myriad decisions by private businesses.

Yet it has steadily become apparent since the 2008 crash that both the statistics and the modelling are extremely unreliable. To plan the future around them makes about as much sense as choosing a wedding date three months’ hence on the basis of a long-term weather forecast.

Few people would be so foolish. But decisions of far deeper and more costly significance than those derived from output figures have been and are still being made on the basis of climate predictions, not of the next three months but of the coming century – and this despite the fact that Phil Jones and his colleagues now admit they do not understand the role of ‘natural variability’.

The most depressing feature of this debate is that anyone who questions the alarmist, doomsday scenario will automatically be labelled a climate change ‘denier’, and accused of jeopardising the future of humanity.

So let’s be clear. Yes: global warming is real, and some of it at least has been caused by the CO2 emitted by fossil fuels. But the evidence is beginning to suggest that it may be happening much slower than the catastrophists have claimed – a conclusion with enormous policy implications.

From news.co.au First time to get snow in Oct in 100 years

UP to 2500 homes in Blue Mountains have been warned that they could lose power overnight, after spring snow hit the region west of Sydney.

Power supply was interrupted in Blackheath, Mount Victoria, Medlow Bath, the Megalong Valley and Leura on Friday due to strong winds and snowfall.

"Snow on road access has hampered our ability to patrol the network and make repairs to safely restore power supply," Drew Ferguson from Endeavour Energy said in a statement.

"We are hoping an expected break in the weather later this evening will allow us to use a helicopter to survey the damage from the air."

More than 300 motorists were rescued and taken to emergency refuges on Friday as spring snow brought traffic to a standstill - and sparked snowball fights and other fun.

Snow was reported at Bungendore, Moss Vale and Goulburn on the southern tablelands, Orange and Blackheath on the central tablelands, and Guyra on the northern tablelands.

Drivers were stranded as the Great Western Highway in the Blue Mountains became impassable, with slicks of potentially deadly black ice developing as temperatures plunged.

The road was shut between Bullaburra and Mount Victoria, forcing motorists to shelter in refuges set up at Medlow Bath, Katoomba and Blackheath.

Emily Lambert, team leader at the RSPCA Blue Mountains Animal Shelter, arrived to work in Katoomba and found several centimetres of snow.

"The animals found it quite funny. One border collie didn't know what to make of it and ran around, trying to chase the snow flakes," she told AAP.

Blue Mountains City Councillor Don McGregor said the snow was "beautiful".

"It's the thickest fall we've had for at least 10 years," he said. "I'm no skier, but I'm confident I could ski on it."

The SES received 360 calls as fierce winds brought trees down and damaged roofs in the Illawarra, southern highlands, Sydney and NSW south coast.

A fresh severe weather warning was issued by the Bureau of Meteorology at 5pm (AEDT), forecasting wind gusts of up to 100km/h in the coastal parts of the Illawarra, Sydney and the Hunter, with large seas for the southern and central coast.

People in Sydney, the Illawarra, the Hunter and south coast were told to steer clear from the surf, as an "intense" low pressure system moves slowly northeast.

"Gale-force winds, localised heavy rain and large swells are being generated near and to the south of this system, although conditions are expected to ease through the night," the BoM said.

Since the wild weather started 24 hours ago, more than 230mm of rain has fallen in Ulladulla on the south coast.

Sheep graziers across much of the state are being warned of more cold temperatures and southwesterly winds during Friday night and into Saturday with a high risk of losses of lambs and sheep exposed to these conditions, the BoM said.

Forecasters say temperatures will rise over the weekend and winds will ease, as the low-pressure system moves offshore.

From the Daily Mail

Now there's more ice at South Pole than ever (So much for global warming thawing Antarctica!)

Sea ice extended over 19.44 million square kilometers (7.51 million square miles)

Experts say record is 'suggestive of changes in atmospheric circulation'

By David Derbyshire

PUBLISHED: 14:38 GMT, 11 October 2012 | UPDATED: 15:37 GMT, 12 October 2012

Ice around the South Pole has expanded to cover a record area, scientists revealed yesterday – a month after saying that the North Pole had lost an unprecedented amount of its ice.

Researchers say – rather confusingly – that both occurrences are down to the ‘complex and surprising’ effects of global warming.

The record Antarctic sea ice cover was revealed in satellite images from the US National Snow and Ice Data Center in Colorado.

Breaking 100-year-old records

“Holy CRAP!” says reader Ralph Fato. “More than 1900 weather records in the last 5 days, and only 60 record highs.”

Total Records: 1911.

Rainfall: 121

Snowfall: 69

High Temperatures: 60

Low Temperatures: 512

Lowest Max Temperatures: 1019

Highest Min Temperatures: 130

“Here’s the entire list of record lows in just the past 5 days,” says Ralph. “Let the media scroll through them all.WOW!!!”

AL Demopolis L Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22 37 in 1970

AL Demopolis L Sat, 6 Oct 2012 31 37 in 1971

AL Demopolis L Sun, 7 Oct 2012 25 40 in 1963

AR Pocahontas 1 Fri, 5 Oct 2012 35 37 in 1965

CO Akron, 4 miles E of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 28 29 in 1918

CO Byers, 5 miles ENE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1931

CO Craig Asos Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1973

CO Del Norte, 2 miles E of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 19 in 1992

CO Ft Morgan Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23 24 in 1904

CO Ft Morgan Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 23 in 1935

CO Gateway Sun, 7 Oct 2012 29 29 in 1994

CO Georgetown Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 21 in 1978

CO Georgetown Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17 19 in 1982

CO Grand Junction Regional Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 30 31 in 1990

CO Grand Lake, 6 miles SSW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 11 14 in 1938

CO Grant Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13 17 in 1953

CO Holyoke Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17 20 in 1882

CO Lamar Muni Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 36 36 in 1974

CO Leroy, 9 miles WSW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 24 in 1898

CO Paonia, 1 miles SW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 24 27 in 1959

CO Sedgwick, 5 miles S of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 25 in 1983

CO Trinidad Thu, 4 Oct 2012 30 30 in 1985

CO Walden Sun, 7 Oct 2012 -1 7 in 1935

CO Walden Thu, 4 Oct 2012 9 10 in 1939

CO Williams Fork Dam Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13 13 in 1978

HI Honolulu Observ. 702.2 Fri, 5 Oct 2012 65 66 in 1989

HI Honolulu Observ. 702.2 Sat, 6 Oct 2012 66 66 in 1967

HI Molokai Ap 524 Sat, 6 Oct 2012 65 65 in 1964

HI Opihihale No 2 24.1 Mon, 8 Oct 2012 58 58 in 1959

IA Algona, 3 miles W of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 22 in 1957

IA Algona, 3 miles W of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 15 20 in 1899

IA Allerton Sat, 6 Oct 2012 27 29 in 1984

IA Ankeny Sun, 7 Oct 2012 23 26 in 1983

IA Ankeny Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23 25 in 1982

IA Atlantic, 1 miles NE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16 19 in 1982

IA Atlantic, 1 miles NE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15 16 in 1935

IA Audubon Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16 18 in 1899

IA Audubon Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 23 in 1983

IA Boone Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 23 in 1964

IA Boone Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19 21 in 1982

IA Britt Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 21 in 1983

IA Carroll Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 20 in 1957

IA Carroll Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19 21 in 1958

IA Castana Exp Farm Sun, 7 Oct 2012 24 24 in 1961

IA Cedar Rapids Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 23 28 in 1984

IA Charles City Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1983

IA Clarinda Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21 21 in 1982

IA Denison Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21 22 in 1982

IA Denison Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 25 in 1983

IA Eldora Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 24 in 1983

IA Eldora Sat, 6 Oct 2012 25 27 in 1960

IA Emmetsburg Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 23 in 1957

IA Emmetsburg Sat, 6 Oct 2012 26 26 in 1984

IA Estherville, 4 miles E of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 19 in 1957

IA Ft Dodge, 5 miles NNW of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 20 21 in 1982

IA Ft Dodge, 5 miles NNW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 25 in 1983

IA Grinnell, 3 miles SW of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17 20 in 1958

IA Grinnell, 3 miles SW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 23 in 1974

IA Grundy Ctr Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 24 in 1879

IA Guthrie Ctr Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 24 in 1974

IA Hampton Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23 23 in 1982

IA Harlan, 1 miles N of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 23 in 1935

IA Indianola, 2 miles W of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 24 in 1983

IA Indianola, 2 miles W of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1936

IA Indianola, 2 miles W of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23 23 in 1982

IA Iowa Falls Sun, 7 Oct 2012 23 24 in 1983

IA Jefferson Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 26 in 1957

IA Jefferson Mon, 8 Oct 2012 20 21 in 1899

IA Lamoni Sun, 7 Oct 2012 27 33 in 1918

IA Leon, 6 miles ESE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 15 22 in 1970

IA Leon, 6 miles ESE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1971

IA Logan Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 26 in 1957

IA Mapleton No.2 Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 21 in 1957

IA Mapleton No.2 Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16 19 in 1982

IA Marshalltown Sun, 7 Oct 2012 24 25 in 1935

IA Mason City Muni Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 21 in 1983

IA New Hampton Sun, 7 Oct 2012 24 24 in 1983

IA Osage Sun, 7 Oct 2012 24 26 in 1983

IA Osceola Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23 26 in 1987

IA Osceola Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 23 in 1957

IA Ottumwa Industrial Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 25 26 in 1983

IA Red Oak Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1982

IA Rockwell City Sun, 7 Oct 2012 23 24 in 1957

IA Sac City Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17 23 in 1957

IA Sibley, 3 miles NE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 14 19 in 1957

IA Sioux City Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23 26 in 1973

IA Sioux City Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15 23 in 1983

IA Sioux Ctr, 2 miles SE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 19 in 1957

IA Spencer Muni Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23 24 in 1973

IA Spencer Muni Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 18 19 in 1960

IA Swea City, 4 miles W of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16 19 in 1982

IA Waterloo Municipal Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 24 24 in 1971

IA Webster City Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17 19 in 1982

IA Webster City Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 23 in 1935

IA Williamsburg, 3 miles SE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1934

IA Williamsburg, 3 miles SE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 22 in 1935

IA Winterset, 1 miles N of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17 20 in 1958

IA Winterset, 1 miles N of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 23 in 1935

ID Avery Rs #2 Fri, 5 Oct 2012 24 26 in 1985

ID Elk City, 1 miles NE of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10 10 in 1958

ID Elk City, 1 miles NE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 10 11 in 1975

ID Elk City, 1 miles NE of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11 15 in 1986

ID Idaho Falls, 16 miles SE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 16 in 1975

ID Kellogg Sat, 6 Oct 2012 25 25 in 1984

ID Leadore No.2 Thu, 4 Oct 2012 14 15 in 1959

ID Lewiston Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 34 35 in 1994

ID Lifton Pumping Stn Mon, 8 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1972

ID May, 2 miles SSE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 17 in 1992

ID May, 2 miles SSE of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 17 17 in 1985

ID May, 2 miles SSE of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 18 18 in 1959

ID Middle Fork Lodge Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21 21 in 1972

ID Middle Fork Lodge Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1966

ID Middle Fork Lodge Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1980

ID Middle Fork Lodge Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19 19 in 1965

ID Mtn Home Afb Fri, 5 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1980

ID Nezperce Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15 23 in 1973

ID Nezperce Thu, 4 Oct 2012 21 25 in 1959

ID Nezperce Sat, 6 Oct 2012 18 19 in 1958

ID Nezperce Fri, 5 Oct 2012 18 23 in 1986

ID Palisades Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 22 in 1953

ID Pierce Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1965

ID Pierce Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19 20 in 1965

ID Pocatello Rgnl Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 24 24 in 1959

ID Pocatello Rgnl Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 21 21 in 1984

ID Pocatello Rgnl Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 21 in 1957

ID Preston Thu, 4 Oct 2012 28 28 in 1985

ID Soda Springs Ap Mon, 8 Oct 2012 9 16 in 1974

ID Soda Springs Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 11 16 in 1975

ID Stanley Thu, 4 Oct 2012 8 10 in 1967

ID Stanley Fri, 5 Oct 2012 6 10 in 1901

ID Stanley Sat, 6 Oct 2012 5 12 in 1984

ID Stanley Sun, 7 Oct 2012 6 11 in 1951

ID Swan Falls P H Sun, 7 Oct 2012 34 34 in 1957

ID Taylor Rch Fri, 5 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1979

ID Tetonia Exp Stn Sat, 6 Oct 2012 12 12 in 1985

ID Tetonia Exp Stn Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13 14 in 1983

ID Winchester Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1954

IL Champaign Willard Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1972

IL Geneseo Sat, 6 Oct 2012 29 31 in 1972

IL Joliet Brandon Rd Dam Sun, 7 Oct 2012 31 32 in 1984

IN Angola Mon, 8 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1934

IN Fort Wayne Ap Mon, 8 Oct 2012 28 28 in 1934

IN Greencastle, 1 miles W of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 27 28 in 1934

IN Indianapolis Se Side Mon, 8 Oct 2012 29 31 in 1982

IN Rensselaer Mon, 8 Oct 2012 26 27 in 1969

IN Richmond Wtr Wks Mon, 8 Oct 2012 29 29 in 1982

IN Tipton, 5 miles SW of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 28 29 in 1983

IN Wanatah, 2 miles WNW of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21 30 in 1983

IN West Lafayette, 6 miles NW of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 25 27 in 1982

KS Abilene Sun, 7 Oct 2012 28 28 in 1983

KS Belleville Sun, 7 Oct 2012 25 26 in 1983

KS Fredonia Sat, 6 Oct 2012 30 32 in 1936

KS Girard Sat, 6 Oct 2012 37 37 in 1960

KS Melvern Lake Mon, 8 Oct 2012 35 35 in 1987

KS Newton Sun, 7 Oct 2012 29 29 in 1983

KS Topeka Forbes Fld Fri, 5 Oct 2012 33 33 in 1984

KS Toronto Lake Mon, 8 Oct 2012 30 33 in 1958

KS Toronto Lake Sun, 7 Oct 2012 32 33 in 1961

MI Baldwin Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23 23 in 1983

MI Bloomingdale Mon, 8 Oct 2012 25 27 in 1982

MI Hale Loud Dam Mon, 8 Oct 2012 24 25 in 1983

MI Onaway, 4 miles N of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1960

MI Stambaugh, 2 miles SSE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17 18 in 1971

MN Albert Lea, 3 miles SE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 23 23 in 1957

MN Benson Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1959

MN Grand Meadow Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 22 in 1984

MN Hastings Dam 2 Mon, 8 Oct 2012 27 28 in 1983

MN Madison Wwtp Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1984

MN Milaca Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 22 in 1881

MN Waseca Exp Stn Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 20 in 1957

MN Winnebago Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 23 in 1957

MO Buffalo, 2 miles N of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 28 30 in 1974

MO Chillicothe, 2 miles S of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1972

MO Hamilton, 2 miles W of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 23 25 in 1974

MO Hamilton, 2 miles W of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 28 29 in 1963

MO Hamilton, 2 miles W of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23 23 in 1969

MO Jefferson City Mem Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 34 34 in 1972

MO Joplin Regional Airport Sat, 6 Oct 2012 33 35 in 1975

MO Kansas City Intl Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 26 27 in 1983

MO Kansas Cy Downtown Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 37 38 in 1949

MO Mt Vernon M U Sw Ctr Sun, 7 Oct 2012 26 31 in 1974

MO St Joseph Rosecrans Mem Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 30 in 1949

MO St Joseph Rosecrans Mem Sat, 6 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1936

MO St Joseph Rosecrans Mem Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 26 in 1935

MO St Louis Sci Ctr Sat, 6 Oct 2012 37 37 in 1972

MO St Louis Sci Ctr Mon, 8 Oct 2012 38 39 in 1956

MO St Louis Sci Ctr Sun, 7 Oct 2012 37 38 in 1971

MO Warrensburg, 4 miles NW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 30 30 in 1974

MO Wasola, 5 miles N of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 35 35 in 1994

MT Boulder Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12 12 in 1983

MT Bozeman 6 W Exp Farm Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14 14 in 1958

MT Bozeman Gallatin Fld Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14 15 in 1958

MT Del Bonita Sat, 6 Oct 2012 11 16 in 1984

MT Dillion U Of Montana Western Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14 16 in 1984

MT Dillion U Of Montana Western Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17 18 in 1980

MT Dillon Airport Sat, 6 Oct 2012 13 14 in 1958

MT Dillon Airport Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16 19 in 1971

MT Ennis Sun, 7 Oct 2012 14 14 in 1983

MT Ennis Fri, 5 Oct 2012 16 18 in 1986

MT Ennis Sat, 6 Oct 2012 12 16 in 1958

MT Gardiner Sat, 6 Oct 2012 18 19 in 1958

MT Hamilton Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1957

MT Helena Ap Asos Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19 19 in 1958

MT Joliet Sat, 6 Oct 2012 17 20 in 1984

MT Joliet Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17 17 in 1983

MT Libby, 32 miles SSE of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15 15 in 1987

MT Melville, 4 miles W of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 6 13 in 1984

MT Missoula Intl Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1966

MT Mizpah, 4 miles NNW of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 13 15 in 1989

MT Mystic Lake Sat, 6 Oct 2012 5 15 in 1958

MT Polebridge Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13 14 in 1976

MT Polebridge Sat, 6 Oct 2012 11 16 in 1993

MT Polson Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 27 in 1973

MT Polson Sat, 6 Oct 2012 21 23 in 1958

MT Polson Kerr Dam Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23 26 in 1986

MT Powderville, 8 miles NNE of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 21 21 in 1961

MT Summit Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12 12 in 1940

MT Summit Fri, 5 Oct 2012 9 14 in 1959

MT Summit Sat, 6 Oct 2012 9 16 in 1941

MT Superior Sat, 6 Oct 2012 21 21 in 1958

MT Townsend Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14 16 in 1984

MT White Sulphur Sprngs 2 Thu, 4 Oct 2012 21 21 in 1971

MT White Sulphur Sprngs 2 Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10 14 in 1984

MT Wisdom Sat, 6 Oct 2012 -1 2 in 1958

MT Wisdom Sun, 7 Oct 2012 5 6 in 1973

MT Wisdom Thu, 4 Oct 2012 3 8 in 1950

ND Minot Intl Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 24 24 in 1985

NE Alliance, 1 miles WNW of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 20 27 in 1987

NE Auburn, 5 miles ESE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 18 20 in 1982

NE Big Springs Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19 21 in 1934

NE Broken Bow Muni Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 23 28 in 1974

NE Broken Bow Muni Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23 28 in 1973

NE Butte Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20 24 in 1984

NE Canaday Steam Plt Fri, 5 Oct 2012 29 30 in 1949

NE Columbus, 3 miles NE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1935

NE Dalton Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1959

NE David City Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 22 in 1983

NE Evelyn Sharp Field Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23 34 in 1976

NE Fairbury, 5 miles S of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 24 24 in 1935

NE Fremont Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 24 in 1935

NE Greeley Fri, 5 Oct 2012 27 29 in 1949

NE Greeley Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15 17 in 1983

NE Harrisburg, 12 miles WNW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1983

NE Harrison Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 18 in 1935

NE Hayes Center, 1 miles NW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1935

NE Hemingford Thu, 4 Oct 2012 29 29 in 1952

NE Hershey, 5 miles SSE of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 30 30 in 1970

NE Hershey, 5 miles SSE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1983

NE Holdrege Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 30 in 1920

NE Imperial Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15 16 in 1935

NE Imperial Mon, 8 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1982

NE Kearney, 4 miles NE of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 29 29 in 1900

NE Lincoln Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 28 in 1976

NE Mead, 6 miles S of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 22 in 1983

NE Newport Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 19 in 1983

NE Newport Fri, 5 Oct 2012 21 24 in 1937

NE Newport Sat, 6 Oct 2012 17 21 in 1936

NE Norfolk Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 20 in 1983

NE O Neill Sat, 6 Oct 2012 21 22 in 1975

NE O Neill Fri, 5 Oct 2012 26 27 in 1951

NE Oakdale Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20 21 in 1984

NE Oakdale Fri, 5 Oct 2012 26 26 in 1973

NE Oakdale Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15 18 in 1935

NE Omaha Eppley Airfield Sat, 6 Oct 2012 26 27 in 1984

NE Scottsbluff Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 21 in 1935

NE Seward Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 22 in 1983

NE Springview Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1937

NE Springview Sat, 6 Oct 2012 17 21 in 1936

NE Springview Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 19 in 1983

NE Superior, 4 miles E of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 32 32 in 1976

NE Syracuse Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 23 in 1983

NE Tecumseh, 1 miles S of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 20 in 1935

NE Tekamah Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1982

NE Tekamah Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 25 in 1935

NE Wakefield Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17 18 in 1957

NE West Point Fri, 5 Oct 2012 26 26 in 1973

NE West Point Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 22 in 1935

NM Hobbs Sat, 6 Oct 2012 36 39 in 1979

NV Denio Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19 19 in 1959

OH Coshocton Ag Rsch Stn Mon, 8 Oct 2012 29 32 in 1982

OK Altus Dam Mon, 8 Oct 2012 30 32 in 1934

OK Billings Sun, 7 Oct 2012 30 35 in 1984

OK Blackwell Sun, 7 Oct 2012 33 38 in 1984

OK Blanchard, 2 miles SSW of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 32 34 in 1934

OK Enid Sun, 7 Oct 2012 34 34 in 1935

OK Freedom Mon, 8 Oct 2012 26 26 in 1934

OK Helena, 1 miles SSE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 32 35 in 1984

OK Keystone Dam Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 35 in 1960

OK Meeker, 5 miles W of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 33 34 in 1936

OK Meeker, 5 miles W of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 33 in 1982

OK Miami Sun, 7 Oct 2012 25 27 in 1935

OK Miami Mon, 8 Oct 2012 25 28 in 1934

OK Mutual Mon, 8 Oct 2012 27 28 in 1934

OK Oklahoma City Will Rogers Ap Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 34 in 1982

OK Oologah Dam Mon, 8 Oct 2012 34 38 in 1960

OK Sallisaw, 2 miles NW of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 31 33 in 1916

OK Tulsa Intl Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 32 33 in 1935

OK Tuskahoma Mon, 8 Oct 2012 34 37 in 1969

OK Watonga Sun, 7 Oct 2012 31 35 in 1984

OR Antelope, 6 miles SSW of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 26 27 in 1947

OR Antelope, 6 miles SSW of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 26 26 in 1928

OR Baker City Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 15 19 in 1958

OR Baker City Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 18 in 1973

OR Baker City Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 18 20 in 1980

OR Baker City Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 18 21 in 1980

OR Bandon, 2 miles NNE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 35 35 in 1967

OR Bandon, 2 miles NNE of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 36 36 in 1959

OR Burns Muni Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 16 17 in 1983

OR Corvallis State Univ Mon, 8 Oct 2012 30 31 in 1943

OR Danner Fri, 5 Oct 2012 17 17 in 1980

OR Eugene-mahlon Sweet Fld Fri, 5 Oct 2012 32 33 in 1957

OR Grizzly Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 18 in 1953

OR Grizzly Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19 21 in 1962

OR John Day Sat, 6 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1958

OR La Grande Fri, 5 Oct 2012 26 26 in 1966

OR La Grande Thu, 4 Oct 2012 27 28 in 1975

OR Long Creek Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20 24 in 1957

OR Long Creek Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20 23 in 1947

OR Long Creek Thu, 4 Oct 2012 21 22 in 1955

OR Madras Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 19 in 1973

OR Madras Sat, 6 Oct 2012 18 19 in 1921

OR Madras Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1957

OR Malheur Branch Exp Stn Sun, 7 Oct 2012 24 27 in 1957

OR Monument 2 Mon, 8 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1972

OR Moro Fri, 5 Oct 2012 27 29 in 1959

OR Ochoco Rs Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1980

OR Ochoco Rs Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1967

OR Ochoco Rs Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1973

OR Owyhee Dam Sat, 6 Oct 2012 25 28 in 1993

OR Owyhee Dam Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22 28 in 1966

OR Owyhee Dam Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19 27 in 1991

OR Owyhee Dam Sun, 7 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1992

OR Pendleton Dwtn Thu, 4 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1902

OR Pendleton Dwtn Fri, 5 Oct 2012 25 25 in 1901

OR Pendleton E Or Rgnl Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 29 29 in 1917

OR Pendleton E Or Rgnl Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 32 in 1986

OR Pendleton E Or Rgnl Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 29 31 in 1958

OR Redmond Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 20 in 1956

OR Redmond Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 18 21 in 1959

OR Redmond Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16 18 in 1984

OR Saint Helens Rfd Sun, 7 Oct 2012 38 39 in 1983

OR Silver Lake Rs Thu, 4 Oct 2012 18 18 in 1955

OR Summer Lake, 1 miles S of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22 24 in 1973

PA Donora, 1 miles SW of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 30 30 in 1983

SD Aberdeen Rgnl Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 14 14 in 1935

SD Aberdeen Rgnl Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19 20 in 1985

SD Academy, 2 miles NE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1935

SD Academy, 2 miles NE of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1975

SD Bison Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16 17 in 1936

SD Faulkton, 1 miles NW of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19 20 in 1919

SD Huron Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20 21 in 1919

SD Kennebec Sat, 6 Oct 2012 15 17 in 1984

SD Kirley, 6 miles N of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23 25 in 1973

SD Kirley, 6 miles N of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 17 20 in 1975

SD Maurine, 12 miles SW of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 21 22 in 1985

SD Milesville, 5 miles NE of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1937

SD Milesville, 5 miles NE of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16 17 in 1975

SD Mission, 14 miles S of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16 20 in 1937

SD Mission, 14 miles S of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22 25 in 1949

SD Mitchell Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 27 31 in 1976

SD Mobridge Muni Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23 23 in 1986

SD Mt Rushmore Natl Mem Thu, 4 Oct 2012 28 28 in 1952

SD Murdo Sat, 6 Oct 2012 21 23 in 1984

SD Onida, 4 miles NW of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 18 18 in 1984

SD Oral Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22 25 in 1958

SD Oral Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1995

SD Pickstown Sat, 6 Oct 2012 25 28 in 1984

SD Pierre Rgnl Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19 21 in 1984

SD Timber Lake Sat, 6 Oct 2012 17 17 in 1984

SD Vermillion, 2 miles SE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 22 in 1957

SD Wessington Springs Sat, 6 Oct 2012 23 27 in 1984

SD White Lake Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20 21 in 1984

SD White Lake Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19 20 in 1935

SD Winner Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22 22 in 1982

TX Abilene Rgnl Ap Mon, 8 Oct 2012 34 36 in 1934

TX Aspermont Mon, 8 Oct 2012 34 35 in 1958

TX Bakersfield Sun, 7 Oct 2012 40 44 in 1988

TX Big Lake 2 Sun, 7 Oct 2012 38 42 in 1988

TX Big Spring Mon, 8 Oct 2012 36 36 in 1958

TX Boys Ranch Sun, 7 Oct 2012 34 35 in 1983

TX Breckenridge Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 34 in 1934

TX Brownfield #2 Sun, 7 Oct 2012 35 36 in 1983

TX Brownwood, 2 miles ENE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 37 39 in 1958

TX Canyon Sat, 6 Oct 2012 35 35 in 1985

TX Childress Muni Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 36 37 in 1983

TX Clarendon Mon, 8 Oct 2012 30 30 in 1934

TX Cope Rch Sun, 7 Oct 2012 39 40 in 1983

TX Cope Rch Mon, 8 Oct 2012 29 31 in 1974

TX Crosbyton Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1903

TX Dal-ftw Wscmo Ap Mon, 8 Oct 2012 39 40 in 1934

TX Dalhart Faa Ap Mon, 8 Oct 2012 25 26 in 1952

TX Dimmitt, 2 miles N of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 30 33 in 1984

TX Eden Mon, 8 Oct 2012 33 33 in 1934

TX Eden Sun, 7 Oct 2012 40 42 in 1988

TX Ft Worth Meacham Fld Mon, 8 Oct 2012 38 40 in 1934

TX Gail Mon, 8 Oct 2012 35 35 in 1958

TX Greenville Kgvl Radio Mon, 8 Oct 2012 36 36 in 1934

TX Guthrie Mon, 8 Oct 2012 32 35 in 1974

TX Hamilton, 2 miles E of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 36 40 in 1958

TX Haskell Mon, 8 Oct 2012 34 36 in 1982

TX Jayton Mon, 8 Oct 2012 32 34 in 1974

TX Lake Kemp Mon, 8 Oct 2012 38 38 in 1958

TX Lamesa, 1 miles SSE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 32 in 1974

TX Memphis Mon, 8 Oct 2012 32 33 in 1982

TX Midland, 4 miles ENE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 34 37 in 1935

TX Mineral Wells Ap Mon, 8 Oct 2012 33 35 in 1934

TX Mt Vernon Mon, 8 Oct 2012 41 41 in 1982

TX Muleshoe Ntl Wr Mon, 8 Oct 2012 28 29 in 1974

TX Olton Sun, 7 Oct 2012 33 35 in 1983

TX Paducah Sun, 7 Oct 2012 41 43 in 1968

TX Perryton Sun, 7 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1983

TX Putnam Mon, 8 Oct 2012 33 37 in 1982

TX Rocksprings, 1 miles S of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 42 44 in 1988

TX Roscoe Mon, 8 Oct 2012 32 34 in 1974

TX Rotan Mon, 8 Oct 2012 34 36 in 1982

TX San Angelo Mathis Fld Mon, 8 Oct 2012 36 37 in 1934

TX Shamrock 2 Mon, 8 Oct 2012 32 32 in 1958

TX Sherman Sun, 7 Oct 2012 41 41 in 1983

TX Snyder Mon, 8 Oct 2012 33 35 in 1934

TX Spur Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1934

TX Stephenville Mon, 8 Oct 2012 33 36 in 1934

TX Turkey Mon, 8 Oct 2012 34 34 in 1982

TX Water Valley Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 33 in 1974

TX Weatherford Mon, 8 Oct 2012 32 34 in 1934

UT Alpine Sun, 7 Oct 2012 30 30 in 1992

UT Alpine Mon, 8 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1964

UT Brigham City Waste Plt Thu, 4 Oct 2012 32 32 in 1985

UT Logan Radio Kvnu Sat, 6 Oct 2012 23 26 in 1984

UT Logan Radio Kvnu Sun, 7 Oct 2012 25 25 in 1957

UT Pine View Dam Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 25 in 1983

UT Trenton Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21 21 in 1977

WA Chief Joseph Dam Fri, 5 Oct 2012 29 30 in 1986

WA Dallesport Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1957

WA Ephrata Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1973

WA Goldendale Fri, 5 Oct 2012 24 27 in 1992

WA Goldendale Sat, 6 Oct 2012 23 23 in 1954

WA Goldendale Thu, 4 Oct 2012 26 26 in 1943

WA Monroe Sat, 6 Oct 2012 31 32 in 1958

WA Moses Lake Grant Co Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 32 in 1983

WA Olympia Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 29 in 1967

WA Olympia Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 29 29 in 1963

WA Olympia Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 28 30 in 1993

WA Pasco Tri Cities Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 30 in 1984

WA Pomeroy Thu, 4 Oct 2012 26 27 in 1986

WA Pomeroy Sat, 6 Oct 2012 28 29 in 1974

WA Pomeroy Fri, 5 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1985

WA Pullman, 2 miles NW of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 25 25 in 1959

WA Pullman Moscow Rgnl Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 24 25 in 1977

WA Pullman Moscow Rgnl Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20 21 in 1985

WA Raymond, 2 miles S of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 28 33 in 1992

WA Raymond, 2 miles S of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 29 30 in 1995

WA Raymond, 2 miles S of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 30 in 1994

WA Raymond, 2 miles S of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 28 32 in 1993

WA Richland Fri, 5 Oct 2012 33 33 in 1958

WA Richland Sat, 6 Oct 2012 32 32 in 1958

WA Sunnyside Sat, 6 Oct 2012 28 28 in 1958

WA Upper Baker Dam Thu, 4 Oct 2012 34 35 in 1995

WA Upper Baker Dam Fri, 5 Oct 2012 33 33 in 1959

WA Upper Baker Dam Sat, 6 Oct 2012 33 33 in 1958

WA Whitman Mission Fri, 5 Oct 2012 24 26 in 1957

WA Winthrop, 1 miles WSW of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23 23 in 1967

WA Yakima Ap Fri, 5 Oct 2012 28 28 in 1992

WI Arlington Univ Farm Sat, 6 Oct 2012 28 28 in 1984

WI Arlington Univ Farm Mon, 8 Oct 2012 24 24 in 1969

WI Crivitz High Falls Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21 23 in 1983

WI Plymouth Mon, 8 Oct 2012 27 27 in 1969

WI Racine Sun, 7 Oct 2012 31 31 in 1984

WI Racine Sat, 6 Oct 2012 23 26 in 1936

WI Solon Springs Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21 23 in 1984

WY Afton Sun, 7 Oct 2012 14 15 in 1959

WY Bedford, 3 miles SE of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19 19 in 1986

WY Bedford, 3 miles SE of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 13 16 in 1984

WY Bedford, 3 miles SE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13 14 in 1968

WY Bedford, 3 miles SE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 14 16 in 1972

WY Billy Creek Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12 15 in 1983

WY Billy Creek Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22 24 in 1950

WY Bitter Creek, 4 miles NE of Mon, 8 Oct 2012 10 10 in 1982

WY Bitter Creek, 4 miles NE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13 16 in 1983

WY Boysen Dam Sat, 6 Oct 2012 26 26 in 1993

WY Burgess Junction Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11 12 in 1959

WY Burgess Junction Sat, 6 Oct 2012 -5 2 in 1963

WY Burris Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 21 in 1975

WY Cheyenne Wsfo Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 25 25 in 1971

WY Chugwater Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13 13 in 1935

WY Clark, 3 miles NE of Sat, 6 Oct 2012 11 17 in 1984

WY Cody Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16 21 in 1993

WY Cody, 12 miles SE of Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11 21 in 1990

WY Darwin Rch Thu, 4 Oct 2012 9 9 in 1971

WY Dubois Sun, 7 Oct 2012 11 15 in 1935

WY Glenrock, 5 miles ESE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1983

WY Green River Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18 18 in 1957

WY Jeffrey City Sun, 7 Oct 2012 11 13 in 1992

WY Laramie, 2 miles NW of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 8 11 in 1960

WY Laramie Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 6 12 in 1953

WY Moose Sun, 7 Oct 2012 9 12 in 1984

WY Moose Sat, 6 Oct 2012 11 13 in 1958

WY Moose Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12 15 in 1950

WY Mtn View Sat, 6 Oct 2012 15 15 in 1958

WY Old Faithful Sat, 6 Oct 2012 6 6 in 1993

WY Powell Fld Stn Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19 19 in 1975

WY Rawlins Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19 20 in 1971

WY Rawlins Ap Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16 20 in 1985

WY Riverton Rgnl Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 29 29 in 1971

WY Rock Springs Ap Thu, 4 Oct 2012 22 23 in 1955

WY Rock Springs Ap Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1953

WY Shell, 1 miles NE of Thu, 4 Oct 2012 21 23 in 1995

WY Shell, 1 miles NE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16 16 in 1983

WY Shirley Basin Mon, 8 Oct 2012 5 8 in 1982

WY Shirley Basin Fri, 5 Oct 2012 6 8 in 1986

WY Snake River Sat, 6 Oct 2012 7 8 in 1939

WY Sunshine, 3 miles NE of Sun, 7 Oct 2012 8 8 in 1992

WY Sybille Rsch Unit Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20 20 in 1984

http://mapcenter.hamweather.com/records/7day/us.html

Thanks to Ralph Fato for this link

If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!

5 Responses to Breaking 100-year-old records

In de VS zijn er 1900 weer-records gebroken maar het was slechts 60 keer te warm! | Linsky's Place says:

October 12, 2012 at 3:32 am

[...] vroegen ons al eerder af wat er allemaal gaande is de afgelopen tijd….http://iceagenow.info/2012/10/7876/ Share this:TwitterFacebookVind ik leuk:LikeWees de eerste die dit leuk vindt. Dit bericht werd [...]

Laurel says:

October 11, 2012 at 5:11 am

meanwhile in aus:-)

most of the continent is so damn cold its NOT funny,

snow in Victoria and Sth Aus yesterday! icy cold wet and hail snow sleet and more to come.

even the top end is a tad cooler than normal.

and…as usual we still have the lunatics pushing rought n warming on air every day.

just about everyone laughs and wants to slap em upside the head now.

jobs going due to costs of carbon tax on power starting to hit home too.

Julie O'connell says:

October 11, 2012 at 3:31 am

And they say it’s going to warm up and the cold will go away.It won’t more cold come and the cold will get stronger and come further east and south.Boy what do they know.

ShariShark says:

October 10, 2012 at 4:46 pm

And all the lows are just normal weather variations and all the highs are global warming suuuurre Ralphie

Alex says:

October 10, 2012 at 1:07 pm

“More than 1900 weather records in the last 5 days, and only 60 record highs.” . . . and counting !

Leave a Reply

Yep same paper that also publishes global warming articles that so many people seem to believe, but are skeptical when the same paper publishes anyhing on global cooling!!!!