Cricket is boring to watch but fun to play (if you have absolutely nothing whatsoever better to do...) Playing cricket is 1000 times more enjoyable than playing any of the other more plebian English stick and ball games like baseball.

Cricket is alright. Come on deebee! What is wrong with a bit of cricket? Especially when the aussies rule the world of cricket! Cricket is like chess (I know that is boring!) as it is all about tactics. Steve Waugh, king tactician... and that is probably why the Aussies win so much! I feel a bit sorry for the English boys coming out here this year actually... Anyway, as a few people have said backyard cricket and a barby, definitely an awesome combo. Mogski, you aren't an Aussie are ya mate? I thought that tradition was an Aussie one? Anyway, even though its getting colder and colder over there, while it gets hotter and hotter over here, hope you guys can get a backyard barby and a game of cricket or two going in the snow! Love to see some photos of that!!!

The main reasons I dont like these (or any) sports much is:

a) I would rather be out doing something than watching other people do things

B) I am not a 'team player' in the traditional sense, so dont really dig participating in team sports

c) growing up in Oz you get sport shoved down your throught 24/7, particularly in my industry.

The backyard/beers/BBQ thing is fun though.

im all up for team games cricket is an all time AUSSIE backyard game!

i like cricket but softball kicks its ass...

im pretty proud of the aussie cricketers hey! worlds best!

and yes mark waughs thats not very nice but hes ova for internationals now......

hes had a good 14 years but...

! \:D