I seem to have too much time on my hands in Japan...

If I was in Oz i could fill in my spare time by surfing!

If I lived near a mountain i could snowboard everyday..

If I shifeted all of my work into hectic days i could surf in summer and board for 5 days straight...

anyone else have too much time too???

i hear ya indosnm, i too am geographically challenged. i just turned down a job in nagano city last week and have been wondering if it was the right decision. I have a phone interview next week for a job in hakodate. please god, just this once, let me have this job!!!!!

I know what your talking about, I too had allot of spare time - but now the resort up the road is open so ill only be reading this forum with breakfast from now on rather that mooching around here all day. see ya gotta go ski (dont be too jelous i think its raining out there)

damn, u guys r making me want this job more and more - i'll prolly come over all desperate at the interview and fluff the whole the thing.

hey ocean, the job was for an immersion home room teacher at a private school kindergarten - not really my cup of tea but being only 30 mins away from shiga, myoko and an hour to hakuba was very tempting. man, if u think nags is hot in the summer come down to shizz - hot and sticky, the worst kind of hot.

hey jared, u lucky dog. where exactly is isawacho ???

Im back - Isawa cho is in Iwate (Tohoku (north)) It was raining, so windy the gondola was moving at a crawl and I could only see about 15 metres for the top half of the mountain, But: I had a fantastic time as it was my first day out with my new skis which I love. The field was next to empty so the main run was completely bump free so seeing was not necessasary.

oh man, just finished my telephone interview. I think i talked waaaaaay too much . They'll get back to me on monday or tuesday so i have a nerve wracking weekend ahead of me. i've never been religious but it can"t hurt at a time like this - please god, GIVE ME THIS JOB!!!!!!!