Cheeseman - do you like him?

Cheeseman, you rock my world.

You know my perfect day back home?

1. Go skiing with my mates.

2. Come home to Jindy

3. Sit on my bean bag and watch the Simpsons

4. Drink beer, eat smoked trout from Lake Jindy, and eat cheese. Lots of it.

My perfect day just wouldn`t be the same without cheese!

Cheese - there is nothing it can`t do.

I love you cheeseman!*

hem now

* er, in a 90`s, brotherly kinda way, that is....

nothing against the dude. i've heard that he may be someone else on the board as well. like have another account, a regular poster maybe.

personally i wouldn't want to spend my days posting about cheese on a snow forum, but hey, what ever floats your boat.

plus i do love cheese.

Well thank you cheesefans.

I knew I was quite popular getting top marks on the rankings (1 star!) - I am happy about that.

Quote:
i've heard that he may be someone else on the board as well
No, I have only 1 account, there's only 1 cheeseman!

:rolleyes:

Why? Cheese has no boundaries. I choose my cheeses without thinking of the nationality of the cheese.

Talking about the UK thought, there are of course some wonderful English cheeses - as all cheesefans know anyway.

I flipped out that commie thing cause you started a witchhunt. I guess you know about the Mccarthy era in the States when everyone was being accused of being a commie and Arthur Miller wrote "The Crucible". So it was a twisted nonsensical reference to that. Now that I've met you however I realise how wrong I was Db and that you are actually a capitalist running dog in the employ of an evil international bank.

to be honest, never heard of mccarthy, or the commie witch hunt (my smarts in US history is pretty poor).

As for my capitalist background... thats nothing! I once used a baby harp seal to plug a hole in my crude oil pipeline that was leaking in alaskan back country. I shouldn't have used the seal to seal the hole (ha ha) but as there were no lesbians, students or small whales available I was left with no choice. Dont worry, I killed it first... clubbed it to death with my hard ivory briefcase. I always knew a hard briefcase would come in handy, that is why I never bought one made of tiger leather. Besides, animal prints are passe.