jeez I just said that it was all powder and no sex for me, not that I was scoping the forum to change the status quo!

and just for nastiness sake and I cant resist (I am a zwelgen afterall)

ok, which head is giving the pleasure?

i can not believe some of the posts i`ve just read and feel compelled to reply.

people, people people. what is goin on? nothin even comes close to tha `wild thing`. even when its bad, it`s still good! maybe youse are doin it wrong??? i dunno, that could be the only reason you`d prefer tha pow. OR, yas just haven`t done it with tha right person....yet.

don`t get me wrong, i luv tha white stuff just as much as tha next bloke, maybe even more than tha next bloke, (bcos it depends who tha next bloke is), but when ya weigh it up against `gettin jiggy wid it`, nothin competes.

put another way, if ya had to go without pow for tha rest of ya life, or s.e.x., which would it be?

i rest my case

But the rest of your life isnt the question is it? Im changing my answer if it is...

Its right here and now would you rather get some action in the sack tomorrow, or would you rather hit a steep slope of bottomless, untracked powder...

I am salivating already ;\)

Powwwwers - yeah but they are different types of fun! Powder can only be had for a small time during each year, and in Oz - it very rarely comes to hand.

On the flip side - sex can be had whenever! No seasonal limitations.

Give me the pow thanks (with the "wild thing" after)! ;\)

righto then, lets not make it forever, lets say ten years, or five years. or how about even 12 months???

and if it came to chosing between some action in tha sack tomorrow or steep bottomless untracked... give me the action anyday!

freaky, how do you do it??? you are a rare breed indeed. you can get it whenever you want! please teach me your secrets???

lastly, `meat an two veg` man, i wanna be there when you tell your misses to her face that you`d rather a tumble down tha hill, than a roll in tha hey. cya soon

peace out

• 3 weeks later...