Snow Japan Sticker Design contest?

SJ Team:

There was an "SJ cry out" topic going on a while back that suggested giving SJ stickers to forum users so we could identify each other on the slopes. Someone suggested that SJ give away the stickers, but that's obviously a cost constraint on you.

Why not have a sticker design contest (with the best designs winning lift tix, etc)? Forum users can vote on the entries to choose the winner(s).

Instead of SJ printing/giving away the stickers (which costs you money) or printing/selling the stickers (which might seem too mercenary), you could post the winning image(s) on the site for members to download and print out themselves. High-quality waterproof super-gloss label/sticker sheets are available at most quality print/copy shops.

Just an idea...

Of course if you want to go the mercenary route, how about producing some nice SJ pass holders?

They'd have to be big enough to handle the various sized passes, so they'd be big enough for a visible logo. The ones you get at the resorts for 300 yen or whatever are crap anyway.

I don't know how feasible this is - just a suggestion.

The home job thingy sounds good!

Could even print them on T-shirts and stuff as most places sell the transfer type printer paper.

Maybe SJ underwear even!

Or SJ beanies!

Or SJ gloves!

Time for me to leave.

How about using the SJ logo?

But if someone wants another design, my son is a professional artist who can take ideas and create something awesome. Just depends on what you want and how fast you want it.

He'd do the design for free too...

Either way, we're in...