Happy things :) ---- the get back happy thread

yeah db, your right. Its been depressing recently, i have been so damn obsessed about boarding. I can't get it outta my head. It's my dreams - which is great because i board SOOOOOO much better in my dreams!! I'm already planning a trip to Niseko next season. Damn powder addiction.

I was contemplating starting a topic about obsession but decided it probably wasn't very exciting.

And yes db you must be getting some gangbuters sleep my man!

Thats true. As my post above - my snowboarding ability is far greater than real life. Damn it.

But as for real sex and dream sex. Real wins hands down! It's always so very disappointing waking up from an awesome dream. Especially those ones that feel really real, and you wake up and your all disorientated.

SBF - Do you do much diving down there? I'm a PADI certified Master Scuba Diver Trainer but I haven't taught since 1997. The teaching every weekend was getting in the way of jet skiing and my own pleasure diving. I haven't dove up here in Northern Japan yet - its drysuit water most of the time...just waiting to go back to Okinawa where the diving is amongst the best I've ever done.

Hope to make a trip down south one of these days...a place called Dangerous Reef...always wanted to know what it feels like to be caged prey...

G'Day Ray,

I haven't done many dives at all actually. Lack of time. I have been trying to organise one with a mate but its so damn hard to get a time when we are both free. I have done a couple of local dives, not overly exciting, but i just love being underwater, its a whole different world underwater. My mate is going for his DiveMaster soon and wants to go pro at some stage, but it is pretty pricey going through PADI!

I'm off to Thailand in July and I'm planning to do some diving there. I want to visit Ang Thong National Marine Park and some others off Koh Tao and Koh Samui. Looking forward it.

Hey SBF! PADI - Put Another Dollar In - seems like the downside but at the same time - instead of paying a lot to learn things you don't need to know, you only pay for what you want to know. Another reason I stopped teaching was the insurance was too expensive so I had to charge higher prices to make up that cost plus some for my time as well. Finally decided it wasn't worth it part time. Might do it again someday after I retire from my current job but the thought of giving up my weekends all the time doesn't sit well right now.

Diving in Thailand should be fun. I've never been there but heard lots of good things. If I'm ever down under, I'll look you up - maybe we can do some diving together...

cheers...

Quote:
Originally posted by RayInJapan:

If I'm ever down under, I'll look you up - maybe we can do some diving together...
That would be good Ray. Not many of my mates dive so it's hard to find a buddy. Although i'm not up to your standard, or even close for that matter!